Phantis Forums

Greek Super League Game Topic

Guest PastMember

Guest PastMember

To business.

.............................Roberto..................

Salino ......... Siovas...... Botia.............Masuaku

............Milivojevic ............ N'Dinga............

Dossevi........... Dominguez.....................Fortounis

.............................Jara....................................

Exceptionally poor lineup by Vitor, with both Fortounis and Jara starting. Today I have feeling Vitor's exceptionally good luck runs out..

Aready PAS 1-0... 41'

in my opinion peiriera is doing alright. he is starting fortounis in most games which i think michel would never do. im a fan of him though he could still work on a few things. but its true marinaikis is going overboard with replacing coaches in the past few years

overall not a bad performance but the defence needs to wake up a bit. i know salino hasn't played a lot and in my opinion botia needs to go or atleast on the bench, we need to buy a solid centre back. Whats the deal with Santana is he staying or leaving next season.

• 3 months later...

Super goals vs the dutch. The Super League will struggle to stop Olympiacos this year, no team has this power (unless one of them suddenly starts spending money on players):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YziHt1G_zU4

Can you imagine we only played with 3rd choice center backs and some other 2nd choice players against them. Imagine what our team will look like when we play with our strongest 11.

Fortounis can become the best player in our team if he continues like this. Silva impresses me the way he lets our team play.

Asteras have smart owners, with less money, and better teamrosters then PAO and PAOK.

Then some green fan with 3 letter name said they shoudnt be allowed to be in the super league because they have no fans haha.

BE HONEST AND SAY THEY SURPASSED YOU WITH LESS RESOURCES MAKE THE VAZELAKIA LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.

• Like it 1

Asteras have smart owners, with less money, and better teamrosters then PAO and PAOK.

Then some green fan with 3 letter name said they shoudnt be allowed to be in the super league because they have no fans haha.

BE HONEST AND SAY THEY SURPASSED YOU WITH LESS RESOURCES MAKE THE VAZELAKIA LOOK LIKE IDIOTS.

not true about the fan thing my pappou goes to every single game in tripoli ????
  • Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good start to the season boys! Next up is an away trip to levadiakos! Going to be tough as they are going to be very defensive and try and hit us on the break, we're going to have to try and score early and play quick football! WE HAVE THE POWER!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!

So rival teams:

AEK looked good but thir victory was celebrated as if they won the CL...grow up...small childeren.

PAOK didntlook good... didnt expect that.

Atromitos and Asteras look solid they both won.

I tink Panetolikos will also win today.

I have some friends AEKakia they send me pictures 'IRTHAME' and on these forums I saw the happiness and even Aravidis should be in the NT and so on. Come on... doozies.

Our first game back in the topflight after being down for 2 seasons, ofcourse we will celebrate. Aravidis deserves a crack at the NT. He will prove it in the coming games.
  • Like it 1

• Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Super League Game Topic
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic