Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

I am not sure what happened. Yiankos mentioned something about a $ 100 bet that was not paid off by Tzatziki, but I fail to see why this would prevent him from posting here. 

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

something fantastic happened to me yesterday. i went with a couple friends to this pizza place around the corner from our apartment to grab some lunch before watching tottenham-everton. we go in there

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=txK0v-CRN9o enas PAOKtsis sthn Athina. :D

Posted Images

On 7/14/2020 at 1:42 PM, Athens4 said:

Anybody know what happened between Yiankos and Tzatziki? Kind of sad that Yiankos says he is through with the forum.

He got salty over a debt that is yet to be paid, so he took his toys and went home or to another sandbox.

15 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

He got salty over a debt that is yet to be paid, so he took his toys and went home or to another sandbox.

so you pay your debts like a turkish football club pays its transfer fees. good to know

• Haha 1

Ok, I think I understand. You're saying you're a welsher just like the incompetents that run the PAOK BC and can't be trusted. It takes a certain amount of self awareness to admit it, congratulations.

• Like it 1

Thank you, like I said I dont follow Turkish sports, so I just wanted to use an analogy we could both understand.

On 7/17/2020 at 1:08 AM, Tzatziki said:

If you lost the bet, why don't you just pay him?

7 hours ago, Athens4 said:

If you lost the bet, why don't you just pay him?

• 1 month later...

Been in Greece for the past week and it is hot hot hot. Ended up having to take taxis everywhere though as our fellow Hellenes refuse to adopt any sort of distance on public transport.

How has it been at bars/clubs/beaches? My cousin has been on Samothraki for the past week and judging by the pics he's shared, it seems like nobody is taking any precautions...