Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

In a wonderful coincidence, an order I placed with the PAOK online store arrived today. Got the bicentennial kit and the black-on-black camo training shirt. They threw in a handful of keychains, a pair of DVDs (ola ta gkol), and a few small die-cast protathlima trophies. I took a big whiff out of the bag when I unsealed it, just in case whoever packed it had made a stop for some gyros on his way in to work. No dice 😞

• Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone in the US know how online streaming of the Euro is going to be handled in the US? I am seeing conflicting information online but it seems ESPN will carry most (but not all) of the games?

All 51 games will be televised live on ESPN networks:

ESPN:  39 games
ESPN2: 7 games
ABC:  5 games

You can also stream the games on the ESPN apps, but you will probably need to authenticate that you subscribe to the channels (cable, satellite, etc)

Also Univision network will show the games as well on their Univision and TUDN channels. The games will also be streamed via Univision's new streaming service Prende TV.

Was considering getting Disney+ with its ESPN add-on for this - will have to look into whether or not that includes ABC. Haven't had a tv subscription since like 2013 haha

Got my first dose (Moderna) today. Hope we can resume the way we were living before March 2020 very soon. They expect that al mature inhabitants of the country could have their dose (J&J) or doses (the others) early September. Second dose in July 6th, btw. 

• Like it 1

Congrats! How do you feel? I got the J&J one (one day before the hysteria caused them to temporarily suspend it here), and was out of sorts for like four days. Would do it again, though. The pharmacist was also very cute, so that was a bonus.

• 4 weeks later...

Death count up to 4, but somehow there are STILL dozens of people missing. This seems like weirdly slow progress to me? Surely if people are alive in there, then speed is of the essence.

Anyone watch "Sunderland til I die" on Netflix?  Pretty good look at the some of the behind the scenes action of a soccer club.  I could definitely imagine that it's very similar to the things teams like PAOK go through in their day to day operations.  Especially when new owners come in and try to revamp the teams fan engagement.  

Some interesting stats from the show was that Sunderland went from $100M a year for TV right in Premiere League, to $40M when relegated to Championship.  Also interesting was how when they get relegated to LEagueOne they still were making transfers for $900K.

Edited by BostonThanatos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, pash said:

Just made it through the TSA check on my way to my first flight to Greece (via the UK) in 7 years. Good lord. What do I do first?! Where the hoes at???

Enjoy your trip. What do you do first? Toumba of course to see PAOK beat Rijeka.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...