Phantis Forums

PAOK Fans Gyradiko

Blackhawk

• 4 weeks later...

Just heard our prime minister in a press conference and I am obliged to work from home till at least May 20th (extended as it was till April 28th sofar). No events till September 1st. This means no Eredivisie till that day. No festivals. Nothing.

Think I am going to watch the movie of last years game and fiesta. Best thing to do right now. Good old times.

How are you all doing, feeling and spending your time in this situation, re alania?

Our governor actually announced about two hours ago that school is cancelled through June 29th. I hope to GOD other parts of the state are able to get back into action sooner. This is pretty rough.

My family owns a restaurant in a seasonal area and if nobody is allowed to open until the beginning of summer, I don't know how many of those businesses will survive. If 90% of your income comes in a 4-month period, you get hit especially hard...

Shelter in place for Illinois is in effect until April 30. That means we are staying home at least until then.  I am able to work from home so that is good. Now that the weather is getting better it would be nice if they started relaxing the order to stay home. The longer it takes, more businesses will be hit hard. I expect a lot of local restaurants will be closing for good once this is all done.

Thankfully my internet service at home is holding up quite well. Between my work, my son's university online studies, and constant Netflix streaming we sure are using a lot of data. I was running out of things to watch on TV, but this week Netflix started showing the Michael Jordan series, so I should be good for a while. It would be nice if we had some live sporting events to watch as well.

Glorious weather today in London. Thankfully we have a private garden area so we spent most of the day outside. I made a κίνηση ματ and downloaded Slack on the mobile. That way if anything comes up for work I don't have to be on the laptop to reply.

On a serious note, this is a worldwide disaster. I cannot believe governments are relaxing the restrictions - it has second wave written all over it.

On 4/22/2020 at 2:37 AM, Blackhawk said:

Thankfully my internet service at home is holding up quite well. Between my work, my son's university online studies, and constant Netflix streaming we sure are using a lot of data. I was running out of things to watch on TV, but this week Netflix started showing the Michael Jordan series, so I should be good for a while. It would be nice if we had some live sporting events to watch as well.

Have you seen Mindhunter? I finished both series last week. This week is my detox week from watching stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Το οτι μια μέρα τα έλεγε ετσι και την επόμενη αλλιώς το ήξεραν όλοι. Μου άρεσαν οι εκπομπές του όμως - ήξερε απο τακτική τουλάχιστον. Καλό παράδεισο κυρ' Νίκο!

• Like it 1

I’ll miss him.

Sure he would change his opinion each week but I found him entertaining for the most part.  He was definitely losing his mental faculties in the last few years and would struggle to remember player names.

End of the day he made me laugh a lot.  Also one of the few that can shut Raptopoulos up for one minute.

Who can forget this.  Legendary.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK. Just to be sure. We are now +3 if we look at AEX.

So if we lose at Karaiskaki (don’t see a upset there) and they win against Pana, we are even with them HTH leading because of the GD +1. If we win at AEX we will be on +3. The second place is secured even if we lose against Aris, because our HTH will be in our favour (2 wins, a draw, a loss). This is without the appeal board of EPO making a decision before August 3rd.

If they do we might be screwed. Though we screwed ourselves with playing miserable after thr COVID-19-break and dropping points all over.

Is this a correct recapitulation?

I am not sure what happened. Yiankos mentioned something about a $ 100 bet that was not paid off by Tzatziki, but I fail to see why this would prevent him from posting here.