Phantis Forums

EL-QR2-L2: PAOK FC - Lokomotiva Zagreb (23-Jul-15, 20:00 GR)

pash

soooooooo, I've never heard anyone [too lazy to do an in depth search] talk about torrents for PAOK matches. I used to get them all from tzaba.tv until it was shut down.

anyone know where I could get a copy of the game?

I love the name of that site, haha

I know blackhawk talked about a torrent site back on gs.com but the name escapes me. I'm sure once he's done saving damsels in distress (or whatever he does when he's not here), he'll share the knowledge.

soooooooo, I've never heard anyone [too lazy to do an in depth search] talk about torrents for PAOK matches. I used to get them all from tzaba.tv until it was shut down.

anyone know where I could get a copy of the game?

Greek-White, Gamato, Tzaba TV are all closed down.

https://kapaki.info/ is the best Greek torrent site around. It has the game. Good place to download Greek games. I am downloading the game now and will watch it when I get home from work.

You will need an invitation to sign up. Let me know via pm if need one.  

BTW just found out that kapaki.info torrent site has registration open right now, so you don't need an invitation to sign up.

awesome mate, thanks

i had signed up to greekleech and peeratiko but they don't do sports unfortunately

where did you find the torrent for the game, nothing comes up on kapaki if I search for PAOK

Edited by Nea Bafra