Phantis Forums

EL-QR2-L2: PAOK FC - Lokomotiva Zagreb (23-Jul-15, 20:00 GR)

pash

I agree, but it has proven in the previous game that with the players we have we can't really get the most out of it. Playing Tzavellas and Kitsiou on the left did not really work out well. Hope we play better, although I think tomorrow the bigger issue will be who will score for us.

I agree, but it has proven in the previous game that with the players we have we can't really get the most out of it. Playing Tzavellas and Kitsiou on the left did not really work out well. Hope we play better, although I think tomorrow the bigger issue will be who will score for us.

See, the thing is, even though it's been reported as 3-5-2, I saw it more as a 5-3-2.  The reasoning being that since we have such porous defense, and Tudor being a defender (in Italy, the land of D-E-F-E-N-S-E), that he wanted to get this sorted out first.  I didn't really see it as 3 at the back.  More like 5.  Or rather, 3 in the CB to make up for the fact that 2 CB's kept leaking goals.

But, I could be wrong, and like anything, it all depends what the other players are instructed, and how they implement it.

We shall see.

@ pontos, genius :)