Phantis Forums

PAOK fans and Fan Clubs

Blackhawk

3 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Ask the Irish lad if he now wishes they had knocked the ball into the box from their free kick in the 93rd minute.

I mean why wouldn’t they have? It was past the end time, it was clearly gonna be the last kick. If you’re the underdog you go for it

I never thought he was a fit for our team, I'm still not sure he would be. He feeds off a dominant midfield, we didn't even have one of those when we won the title. 10 games though was never enough to see what he could do.

• 3 months later...

I visited the London club the other night to watch the game with Lincoln. It's a little small but the boys have certainly done a good job with finding a place so central. Not sure I would go there for the derbies but for the European games I will probably go again. All those years when I was younger (and more fanatical), I used to imagine having a fan club in England. These days I have encountered PAOK fans even in my home town, which was unthinkable back then. It's certainly astonishing how times changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Good episode. The Colak thing would be very interesting if we do get rid of Swiderski. I didn't think we should get rid of him (Colak) in the first place anyway. But he also seems to REALLY not want to play for us again.

Esiti, Varela, Soares, could all leave and we would improve. There, I said it.

35 minutes ago, pash said:

Good episode. The Colak thing would be very interesting if we do get rid of Swiderski. I didn't think we should get rid of him (Colak) in the first place anyway. But he also seems to REALLY not want to play for us again.

Would you want to come back after finding your way again?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

@paokarag4 and I had a chat yesterday and we are going to be doing something different for the next show! No, we are not taking our clothes off @pash ... so don't get too excited. 

Anyways, we are going to conduct a draft of all the PAOK players in the last 10 seasons. We will put all these players into the pool and we will alternate picking players. At the end, we will have 2 teams and then you and our insta and twitter followers can vote on who has the better team! This will be a fun little way to basically determine the best players we had at any positions over the past 10 seasons.

• Like it 3

1 hour ago, pash said:

I would love to hear what team paokarag4 chooses. I bet it will be really good. Probably the only one that is good from the pair.

You were my choice for team masseuse...but now I think i'll go with someone else.