Phantis Forums

PAOK fans and Fan Clubs

Blackhawk

• 3 weeks later...

No way was it the right pass made by El Kaddouri on that counter attack. He has Tzolis to his left who was completely unmarked. He chose to play the pass to the right where there was a risk of it being cut out. He played a terrible pass and the defender got a foot to it. 

If anything it should have been played to Tzolis who would have gone himself or eventually crossed it over to Zivkovic.

• Like it 1

@PaokCT and @paokarag4 Granada plays at home against chorio Huesca (Siovas plays there) before and is away at chorio Elche (former club of Garry Mendes Rodrigues before he went to us) after we meet them in Toumba. 

But calling San Sebastián a chorio is almost blasphemy, hahahaha. They are leader of La Liga at this moment. Won two Championships in the early 80’s. And reached the all Basque final last year against Atletic Bilbao, that was never played as both clubs refused this fiesta without fans. 

On a positive note: enjoyed your show.

• Thanks 1

LOL showing my lack of geographic knowledge there for sure! When I visited San Sebastian it did not strike me as a big city but I did spend most of my few days there on the beach 😎

I had no idea Real Sociedad was from there, I apologize and thank you for correcting me @Dutch Eagle

Edited by paokarag4
  • Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 5:53 AM, Dutch Eagle said:

Will there be a new episode soon? Or is this project over, guys?

No plans for a new episode at this stage unfortunately! Hopefully we are able to get together some stage and do another one, maybe a Cup final preview (if we make it) or a end of season review. 

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2021 at 10:33 PM, paokarag4 said:

No plans for a new episode at this stage unfortunately! Hopefully we are able to get together some stage and do another one, maybe a Cup final preview (if we make it) or a end of season review. 

we spoke last night and do have something planned! 

• Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I like the show. The premise really started with Arsenal Fan TV took off back in 2015/16 I think.

You're the perfect hosts, but I think it would be cool to have a guest speaker to join you both perhaps once a month. Would be nice to hear from the different members all over the globe.

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you didn't spend time talking about the latest conspiracy theory (that Galatasaray and Warda are colluding to get him released so they can pick him up for free).

I'm also not that worried about the result of the friendly. The first ten or so minutes were FUN to watch, thank you very much!

One thing I'll note - if Lucescu gets as many people as he wants, then some of these starter-caliber guys are not gonna be here soon. Just too many players on the team for that.

• Like it 1