Phantis Forums

PAOK fans and Fan Clubs

Blackhawk

Good point that in most countries, there would not have been radio silence for two months re: the situation with the captain. But that perhaps also implies it was never in the cards?

Also on that theme - we'll have to have a Greek captain named now that Pelkinho is gone, but we don't really have senior Greek players anymore. We have a GK who is on his way out, a handful of children, and Giannoulis. Giannoulis is the only real choice but he's not captain material IMO...

I was an audio engineer in a previous life so my suggestion would be to have both using similar microphones with either pop filters of wind guards and use Isolation shields.  You can either buy them (isolation shields) for $60 or make them yourself for $10.  If microphones and isolation shields aren't an option, I would at the very least run the Australian dudes voice through an equalizer, cutting some of the high end from his voice to minimize the ear piercing "phone" sound. 

If you want, send me an MP3 of your next show and I can tinker with it.

If you have any questions, let me know.

All of a sudden this got all complicated and technical.  Filters, pop, mp3, isolation chambers, shields, warp drives.  Maybe Boston just needs to get his ear checked. 😄

On a serious note, the audio quality is ... ok.  Specifically CT sounds very good.  But paokarag4 sounds not so good - kind of like a dodgy skype call.  But you can make him out just fine.  It’s not as if you can’t make him out.  The only episode that was completely dodgy was the first one where I had to adjust the volume all the way up when pg4 spoke and all the way down when CT spoke.  That was funny.

Moral of the story ?  Use someone closer to home and especially don’t use anyone from Australia.