Phantis Forums

PAOK fans and Fan Clubs

Blackhawk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place for this post. If not please delete or move. I thought it is funny.

Edited by Lazarus
Moved post to this topic from 'PAOK Fans Gyradiko'
  • Like it 1

• 5 months later...

Hey everyone ! Myself and @paokarag4are going to start our radio show this evening. It’s going to be on Youtube. It may be a little rough around the edges to start but hope it gets to grow into something somewhat solid! Here’s the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNxaVEtVy0tsg8aQ7tKtMw

Subscribe and set it to notify you when we go live! 

• Like it 1

2 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

That's my bad, I tend to get very loud and passionate when talking about PAOK. We'll be sure to fix to it going forward, apologies to anyone's ear-drums I may hurt🙉

Excellent work gentlemen. 

Sound issues aside this was fantastic. I appear to be subscriber number 9 so I will take on the striking duties.

I am here for the toe pokes and tap ins, I will not run, you will pass the ball either to my feet or within a 10cm radius or I will abuse you endlessly

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

Guys - loved the show. Well-organized and sounded very natural. The volume equalization issue has already been mentioned, once you get that squared away I'll be equally attracted to both of your voices. I'll be sharing this wherever I can.

I also feel personally attacked but I guess I'll get over it.

@paokarag4I couldn't quite place your accent - where in Austria are you from? Maybe the Graz region?

• Like it 4

On 9/12/2020 at 12:14 PM, PaokCT said:

Hey everyone ! Myself and @paokarag4are going to start our radio show this evening. It’s going to be on Youtube. It may be a little rough around the edges to start but hope it gets to grow into something somewhat solid! Here’s the link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUNxaVEtVy0tsg8aQ7tKtMw

Subscribe and set it to notify you when we go live! 

Congratulations on your first show. The only comment I think is the obvious, getting the sound equalized - one was too soft and the other was too loud, I need the Goldilocks special "just right" lol 

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK fans and Fan Clubs