Phantis Forums

PAOK History in Europe

Blackhawk

• 3 weeks later...

PAOK qualified to the Play-Off round of Europa Conference League. The draw will take place on Monday and here are our potential opponents:

Sparta Prague
PSV Eindhoven
Fenerbahce Istanbul
Celtic Glasgow
Leicester City
Olympique Marseille
Midtjylland
Rapid Vienna

My wish is to be drawn against the Olympiakos of Czech Republic, Sparta Prague, and as a fan of Banik Ostrava see the hated Spartans go down in the hands of PAOK Thessaloniki.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

PAOK qualified to the Play-Off round of Europa Conference League. The draw will take place on Monday and here are our potential opponents:

Sparta Prague
PSV Eindhoven
Fenerbahce Istanbul
Celtic Glasgow
Leicester City
Olympique Marseille
Midtjylland
Rapid Vienna

My wish is to be drawn against the Olympiakos of Czech Republic, Sparta Prague, and as a fan of Banik Ostrava see the hated Spartans go down in the hands of PAOK Thessaloniki.

Draw is at 15:00 EEST.

I would like Rapid as the opponent. They had our scalp, now I want theirs.

There are several intriguing match ups. How about being drawn against Fenerbahce and Pelkas. Rapid is a good one too. We owe them something for the trouble they caused at Toumba with the help of Panathinaikos organized fans. However we all know we will be drawn against PSV Eindhoven.

1 hour ago, PaokCT said:

I’m hoping we get new players in January to help revitalize the season. We can make a little run with the right group of players 

I hope you are happy with the return of Jaba. I am quite sure this will be the only addition to the team.

Here's a copy-paste of what you so helpfully provided in September. Not sure who will make way, as Kagawa and Soares didn't make the list initially (and we definitely will want Ingason instated in the upcoming games). I'm guessing Mihaj and Michailidis both will lose their positions in favor of Ingason + a new CB, though it *should* be Varela and Crespo.

List A:
Πασχαλάκης, Ζίβκοβιτς, Άκπομ, Μπίσεσβαρ, Κρέσπο, Ελ Καντουρί, Εσίτι , Σίντκλεϊ, Κωνσταντέλιας, Κούρτιτς, Βαρέλα, Λύρατζης, Τέιλορ, Μιχαηλίδης, Μιχάι, Μιτρίτσα, Μουργκ, Σβαμπ, Ντούγκλας, Σφιντέρσκι, Τσιγγάρας, Βιεϊρίνια, Α.Ζίβκοβιτς.

List B:
Αβεντισιάν, Μπαλωμένος, Γαϊτανίδης, Γιαξής, Γρόσδης, Καλουτσικίδης, Κουλιεράκης, Κούτσιας , Παναγιώτου, Τάχατος, Ταλιχμανίδης , Τσαούσης, Τσοπούρογλου

• 2 weeks later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK History in Europe