Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

Mitrovic scores the 1-2, game is in the 3rd minute of stoppage time. Should be over any second now. Glad Zivkovic at least got a half hour in.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Klaus is an ok poacher but thats it. When was the last time in a big game we said, Jesus Klaus took the game on and won it for us? He is not that sort of player, which is fine. But our team isn't good

Australia does not exist.

The player agents made the guy hit him?

Posted Images

Krmencik subbed in the 53rd minute in the Wales - Czech Republic game. Wales won 1:0.

Tzolis and Giannoulis will start today against Georgia.

Also Swiderski is in the starting lineup against England and Ingason in the game against Liechtenstein. 

• Like it 1

I am very surprised that Swiderski started, I know Lewandowski is injured but still surprising. Anyway he was subbed off at HT, as was Tzolis. Ingason played the full 90 in Iceland's victory. 

Karol was out of his depth against the English defenders. He needs to get a transfer to a better league to improve. Really happy for him that he got his goal on his debut though.

• 1 month later...

He might not stay at Chelsey, but I am almost certain he will not stay in Greece. I would like to be proven wrong.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Good opportunity to sell him at a good price.

Has to be this summer. He has a lot more to offer but he would need to make a move to a better league in order to realise his potential. He has hit his limit in a PAOK shirt. With a year left on his contract, if we get anywhere between €3-€4m we will have doubled our money.

Edited by Athens4

I agree. I am much more keen on Swiderski than most PAOK fans but I think we've reached the limits of what we're going to get out of him. 3-4 million sounds right to me.

If Swiderski ends up going to Euro, PAOK be paid approximately 4,500 Euro by UEFA for each day that his team stays in the competition. 

The only other PAOK player that might be going to Euro is Krmencik, but I am not sure if we get the money or Club Brugge.

Lyratzis, Tsiggaras and Tsaousis have been called up by the U-21 coach for the Euro qualifying game against Liechtenstein on June 5, 2021.

Andrija Zivkovic is invited for the national team of Serbia. They will play friendlies against Jamaica and Japan.

Biseswar called up for Surinam's WC qualifiers against Bermuda (June 5th at home) and Canada (June 9th away).

• Like it 1

Krmencik is a starter in the Italy - Czech Republic friendly which is about to start in half an hour.

Krmencik was subbed out at HT. Czech Rep. lost 4-0.

Biseswar started for Surinam. Subbed out at '67 and the score being 5-0. 6-0 FT. The decider against Canada will be played later this week. Winner of the group only advances to the next stage.

Swiderski started on the bench in the friendly against Iceland. he entered the game in 82th minute and 7 minutes he equalized the game with a nice goal.  Poland - Iceland 2:2 final. 

Krmencik not even on the squad for today's Czech Republic - Albania friendly.

Later today Suriname plays Canada in WC qualifier. Biseswar will surely start. The game of all places is played in Chicago (Bridgeview) in the old Chicago Fire stadium. Still have time to drive down there to see the game.

• Like it 2

Did not get a chance to go. I did not expect Surinam to beat Canada.

The troubling news that came out today is that Surinam will play in the CONCACAF Gold Cup taking place in USA between July 10 - August 1. If Biseswar takes part in the competition with Surinam it means he will miss all of the pre-season training. In this case it might be a good idea to drop him from the PAOK roster.