Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Good opportunity to sell him at a good price.

Has to be this summer. He has a lot more to offer but he would need to make a move to a better league in order to realise his potential. He has hit his limit in a PAOK shirt. With a year left on his contract, if we get anywhere between €3-€4m we will have doubled our money.

Edited by Athens4

I agree. I am much more keen on Swiderski than most PAOK fans but I think we've reached the limits of what we're going to get out of him. 3-4 million sounds right to me.

If Swiderski ends up going to Euro, PAOK be paid approximately 4,500 Euro by UEFA for each day that his team stays in the competition. 

The only other PAOK player that might be going to Euro is Krmencik, but I am not sure if we get the money or Club Brugge.

Krmencik was subbed out at HT. Czech Rep. lost 4-0.

Biseswar started for Surinam. Subbed out at '67 and the score being 5-0. 6-0 FT. The decider against Canada will be played later this week. Winner of the group only advances to the next stage.

Swiderski started on the bench in the friendly against Iceland. he entered the game in 82th minute and 7 minutes he equalized the game with a nice goal.  Poland - Iceland 2:2 final. 

Krmencik not even on the squad for today's Czech Republic - Albania friendly.

Later today Suriname plays Canada in WC qualifier. Biseswar will surely start. The game of all places is played in Chicago (Bridgeview) in the old Chicago Fire stadium. Still have time to drive down there to see the game.

• Like it 2

Did not get a chance to go. I did not expect Surinam to beat Canada.

The troubling news that came out today is that Surinam will play in the CONCACAF Gold Cup taking place in USA between July 10 - August 1. If Biseswar takes part in the competition with Surinam it means he will miss all of the pre-season training. In this case it might be a good idea to drop him from the PAOK roster.