Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

Did not see the game, but from all accounts Zivkovic played very well. Serbia as a team just shot themselves in the foot. Luckily for them they got a gift from Brazil defeating Switzerland and with a win in their last game they are through.

21 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Did not see the game, but from all accounts Zivkovic played very well. Serbia as a team just shot themselves in the foot. Luckily for them they got a gift from Brazil defeating Switzerland and with a win in their last game they are through.

Will be a spicy game with the Swiss players with Albanian/Kosovar roots vs the Serbs. 

On 11/29/2022 at 5:40 AM, Blackhawk said:

He cost them the first goal but improved after that

Serbia lost 3:2 to the Albanians/Africans. Weak defense cost the Serbians the game.

Zivkovic hit the post in 1st half and was subbed in the second half.

The only PAOK related people left in the WC now is Swiderski.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Koulierakis and Konstantelias have been called up by Poyet to the senior national team for the upcoming games against Gibraltar and Lithuania.

Balomenos and Panagiotou have been called for the U21 NT games against Hungary and Belarus.

Probably just to get checked out by their doctors up close. I don't understand what his injury even is - when's the last time he was able to play? Like October? This is a VERY long time to be out.

16 hours ago, pash said:

Probably just to get checked out by their doctors up close. I don't understand what his injury even is - when's the last time he was able to play? Like October? This is a VERY long time to be out.

we have played better without him if i'm honest

I don't really have a problem with him being out; I'm just annoyed we didn't get some compensation to send him on his way when he wanted to leave just a few months earlier!