Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

Zivkovic played 45 minutes for Serbia in the 3:0 loss to Denmark.

Big disaster for the U21 team, losing 4:0 to Portugal and in the process also losing the chance to finish first in the group. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I think there was some positives in his performances. A few negatives too but definitely some displays of attacking and dribbling that were good. Certainly not worth the money the Americans are asking for. I'm sure he'll have a great time back in New York anyway.

His contract runs through June 30th, so I would assume any games that take place before that date would result in the normal compensation being paid to the team he's still on.

Koutsias, Talichmanidis, Lyratzis and Tsiggaras called up for the U-21 national team for the two qualifiers against Cyprus and Portugal. Also called for the same games was ex-PAOK player Tzolis.

If Biseswar is really leaving, he will be playing his last international matches as a PAOK-player.

He is invited for the CONCACAF Nations League games of Suriname against Jamaica (home), Jamaica (away) and Mexico (away). 

Lyratzis and Koutsias played in the 3:0 loss to Cyprus for the Greek U21 national team. Lyratzis played the full game and Koutsias as a sub. Just like the rest of the team both were very poor.

Zivkovic just scored in their 0-2 victory. So far all the vids I see are geolocked (like this one):

-edit- always thankful for the VPN - pretty nice goal (and setup)

Edited by pash

19 hours ago, pash said:

Zivkovic just scored in their 0-2 victory. So far all the vids I see are geolocked (like this one):

-edit- always thankful for the VPN - pretty nice goal (and setup)

hoofoot.com is usually the best for highlights these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...