Phantis Forums

PAOK International Players (National Teams)

pash

Rodrigues is preselected for Cape Verde's qualifying game against Sao Tome and Principe for the African Cup of Nations.

He will not miss games for PAOK in the play-offs. Unless he gets injured of course.

Kitsiou and Pelkas were cut from the NT squad going to Australia

Today, Sabo was given the ok to join Slovakia's training camp starting, so he is done for the season.

From PAOK, I would gladly give up our representation from all the current call ups for Mistakidis to get a shot. You try saying no to that pretty face. Wait what were we talking about again?

Anyway, we need creative wingers who can dribble and pass. Seems like a no brainer.

• Like it 1

I on the other hand would not let any of our players travel to Australia for the two useless games. Let them get some rest before the next season starts. let's not forget PAOK season started way too early back in July 2015.

• Like it 2

I on the other hand would not let any of our players travel to Australia for the two useless games. Let them get some rest before the next season starts. let's not forget PAOK season started way too early back in July 2015.

They've just had 4 weeks off

• Like it 2

• 3 weeks later...

PAOK's representation in EURO 2016:

Mak - Slovakia

Kace - Albania

Also ex-PAOK representation:

Vierinha - Portugal

Stoch - Slovakia

Necid - Czech Republic

Rats - Romania

Schildenfeld - Croatia

Olsen - Sweden

and of course

Fernando Santos - Portugal

• Like it 1

Wow, just missed THE chance for the equalizer a few minutes from the final whistle.

He didn't stick to the golden rule. Go for the far post.

Kace played quite well. Was involved in the play and got forward.

Albania did well for their debut tournament game. Yes, silly errors and nerves but they played their hearts out, which is all you can ask for.

Mak to start for Slovakia. I'm torn. On the one hand I want him to have a great tournament and maximise his sale price. On the other hand if he happens to have a really poor tournament, he might stick with PAOK. Ah, conundrums.