Phantis Forums

PAOK forum Feedback and Announcements

Blackhawk

This is precisely why we all quit this forum and moved to GreekSoccer way back in 2006. The way certain posts are allowed and others are deleted is absolutely ridiculous. Yiankos (who I have met at least 4-5 times in person) and I rarely agreed on matters about PAOK, however this didn't mean that we hated each other. This is what some members cannot seem to grasp - just because I have a different opinion to you doesn't mean that we need to get the guns out and start shooting. The inability to have a civilised conversation seems to be common not just in these forums, however in our society today. As soon as somebody has a different opinion they are racist/fascist/backward and must be 'cancelled'.

We cannot change society as a whole, however we can do something about these forums. Ziaka, you mentioned the political parts - indeed there seems to be one member in particular who seems to attack anybody who disagrees with him (even using personal insults). My questions for the mods would be whether he has received a ban? Why are his posts still visible, yet others are deleted? It seems that there isn't really a fair playing field.

• Like it 2

10 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Athens4 I would suggest you bring your questions up to the administrators of the forums privately. 

I was a sort of rhetorical question really. I have already tagged them on previous posts asking why and never got a reply.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing is gone in that particular thread. It just means that for 2 weeks there were no posts in that thread. The gap between the two numbers are posts (405 of them) that were made in the other sections of the Phantis forums. 

It has to do with today's news that PAOK was acquitted of the charges by Olympiakos from over a year ago. I am sure pash is talking about the ongoing conspiracy theories concerning PAOK and Xanthi from that time period. I am sure pash can shed more light on his comment. 

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK forum Feedback and Announcements