Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Έκλεισε Σισοκό ο Ολυμπιακός!

065048.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

Οι Πειραιώτες ήρθαν ουσιαστικά σε συμφωνία με τους «χωριάτες» για δανεισμό του Σισοκό και ενώ τα τελευταία 24ώρα έδειχνε να αποτελούν… πρόβλημα με τη στάση τους, αλλά ο Ολυμπιακός βρήκε τη λύση και έδωσε τα χέρια με τον αγγλικό σύλλογο. Όπως και με τον αδερφό του ποδοσφαιριστή για τα χρήματα του δικού του συμβολαίου. Μέχρι τη Δευτέρα αναμένεται να βρεθεί στην Ελλάδα ο Γάλλος ώστε να υπογράψει και να ενταχθεί στο δυναμικό των πρωταθλητών Ελλάδος. 

• 3 weeks later...

Milivojevic was in my opinion, hands down the general in the midfield for Olympiacos.  I hope he does well in England.  It'll be interesting to see how he goes.

It will also be interesting to see who Bento has in mind to replace him ie. will he start using Cambiasso or one of the young Greek players ?

I have to say, I have not followed the team at all in the domestic competitions. If I had to guess, I would say Romao def gets increased minutes, Bouchalakis as well hopefully, Cambiasso you would assume would be a no brainer in the 11, we will see. Mili was great for us, at 11 million pounds not a bad piece of business either. Best of luck to the man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Την περίπτωση του Θανάση Ανδρούτσου φαίνεται πως έχουν ξεχωρίσει η Γκλάντμπαχ και η Ρεάλ Σοσιεδάδ.

Apparently Real Sociedad and Borussia Mönchengladbach are interested in Androutsos and have been attending some games to have a closer look at the young man.

102159.jpg?w=880&f=bicubic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic