Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

2-3 junior youngsters is what he was talking about.Papazoglou will be the 4th option as a center defender.He will be like Zevlakow was last year.

As Roma could have reached an agreement thanks to Montali for about 6,5 milion euros. Yesterday Lucci has flown to Madrid where he tried to persuade the Brazilian to accept to Olympiakos transfer. Selling Julio, As Roma can be able to sign Burdisso.

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=65461

According to Il Corriere dello Sport, Gennaro Gattuso, after have spoken with Enzo Maresca, would be disposed to sign a three-year-deal about 1,7 million euros every season, offered by Olympiakos. The player but wants to ask to Ac Milan two million euros as retirement bonus. The same worth that Ac Milan asked to the Greek club in order to sign the midfielder.

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=65449

This is insane......i am ok and used of the greece press but this is not them this time....... :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye: MAKARI THEOULI MOU :nw: :nw: :tup:

Ok,the Italians are going nuts talking about a semi-done deal for Baptista with 5 mil euros going to Roma and 2mil for the player but Olympiakos is saying wait for next month and only as a loan,not a buy.....i dont know anymore..

For Gattuso there are news of Zenit making an offer to the player if he gets his free pass from Milan for 3 year contract and 3mil each year.

Olympiakos coach Lienen supposedly had a phone conversation with Gattuso this past weekend explaining him how much he is needed to the club and how he will have a leadership role if he join us.. :unsure:

Gattuso will have a meeting with Milan management on Tuesday so we will know by this week posible if he will join Olympiakos or some other team.

Gattuso I can understand..... But I can't figure out why we need Baptista? :blink:

Diogo / Mitroglou / Derbyshire... There's 3 fwd's right there do we really need another "high paying" fwd? (unless it's Drogba or something like that)

What we need to bulk up on is defense.. I would like to see another defenseman or a midfielder come on in to the team..

Baptista to be honest i dont know why we would go after him....for power maybe but you need a more clean out scorer than a bruser.Trezege i was getting it,half a chance and goal,Baptista again,i dont get,unless to have him coming as second striker from behind,get the first ball,turn it to midfielders and then create space......i dont know.

Olympiakos for center defender as i have said before is after Papazoglou of Panseraikos.Then the other target is for defendive midfielder 1 or 2 of them.

Olympiakos as it is right now is going to be a heck a lot better than last year with less pressure to our defence because now we have a good,fast and skilled midfield to hold the ball up and create more chances up front.

The only key part is the defencive midfielder choice.A Gattuso and Ndaye will be the best choices for me.An older and really experienced and strong one in Gattuso and then a younger and trainable for the future Ndaye.

If we get them,i will be EXTREMELY happy and covered for this new year..... :tup: :tup:

They are trying to stop the every day,different names and figures thing that is going on.If Olympiakos gets a big lead thursday,expect some transfers to happen by the end of the week.... ;)

In a report today from sport-fm,they are saying that Panionios has officially asked Olympiakos for Epstain and with that opportunity Olympiakos will try to get the talks about Coumourtzi back on the table maybe in a swamp of players+money from the Olympiakos side.Also G.Papadopoulos might be part of that deal or Niklitsiotis or Katsikogiannis but the last 3 only in the form of a loan.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/284728

Coumourtzi is one of the players that Lienen has really asked for to join our club so i would like Olympiakos to get the players that our new coach needs in order to complete his plan for our squad this upcoming season.

And lets not leave out the italians,according to the laroma24 site,Baptista manager,Alesandro Loutsi is on his way to greece to finalize the deal with the Olympiakos management with the blessings of Roma.

http://www.laroma24.it/?show=article&artid=24631

Oh,and also Pandelic is also in the news today.He asks for 1mil per year and a 3 year deal.Kovacevic is the man handling this transfer.

http://www.redplanet.gr/html/ent/555/ent.272555.asp

And lets not leave out the italians,according to the laroma24 site,Baptista manager,Alesandro Loutsi is on his way to greece to finalize the deal with the Olympiakos management with the blessings of Roma.

Oh,and also Pandelic is also in the news today.He asks for 1mil per year and a 3 year deal.Kovacevic is the man handling this transfer.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zo...o-baptista-from

Newspapers here giving the transfer as it certain...

But today i heard that Roma insisting for 10 Milion fee and Galatasaray on negotiation...

He doesn't worth to 10M that last year he was at the deep of his performance...

But today i heard that Roma insisting for 10 Milion fee and Galatasaray on negotiation...

The funny thing is that today his brazilian main manager said that Baptista will not actually go anywhere and that he will stay with Roma..

i dont know anymore.. :o :D

The funny thing is that today his brazilian main manager said that Baptista will not actually go anywhere and that he will stay with Roma..

i dont know anymore.. :o :D

Yes according to the press Olympiakos and Galatasaray both intereted on Ronaldinho too last month and the Brazilian was very close to Galatasaray :LOL:

And Robinho was looking to warm to come Besiktas. :LOL:

The clubs such as Olympiakos, Galatasaray, PAO maybe can transfer the big stars but unfortunately cant keep them very long...

So my idea it's not clever to spent more than 7-8 M for a footballer...

Galatasaray couldn't keep Ribery before, the same for Anelka in Fenerbahce.

They want to leave after a while and if they are not allowed they don't play.

Fenerbahce payed 14M for Guiza now they can't give him even to 5M.

Galatasaray payed 20 M for Mario Jardel 10 years ago then he left to 3-4 M after few years.

There are younger and more skilled footballers with less fee...

Yes according to the press Olympiakos and Galatasaray both intereted on Ronaldinho too last month and the Brazilian was very close to Galatasaray :LOL:

And Robinho was looking to warm to come Besiktas. :LOL:

The clubs such as Olympiakos, Galatasaray, PAO maybe can transfer the big stars but unfortunately cant keep them very long...

So my idea it's not clever to spent more than 7-8 M for a footballer...

Galatasaray couldn't keep Ribery before, the same for Anelka in Fenerbahce.

They want to leave after a while and if they are not allowed they don't play.

Fenerbahce payed 14M for Guiza now they can't give him even to 5M.

Galatasaray payed 20 M for Mario Jardel 10 years ago then he left to 3-4 M after few years.

There are younger and more skilled footballers with less fee...

You are 100% right.Getting players these day is a major gamble because even if you offer them crazy money,you never know how they will perform or if they will stay to the whole lenght of their contract.For me the healthier way is what Ajax used to do,utilize to the maximum your youth academy,promote them to the first squad,sell them after 1-2 full seasons and keep trusting the next new guys.Olympiakos was lucky with players like Giovanni and Rivaldo coming for a lot of money but at least they perfomed welll while were with us.At the end tho,Olympiakos was not able to sell them tho and make some of his money back.

Also it is summer and the newspapers are trying to create/manufacture news a lot.I dont see Baptista coming to Olympiakos,unless we sell Derbyshire and Maresca,and even then,for me priority should be Coumourtzi of Panionios for sure,maybe Gattuso if he is ok with 2 mil a year and then maybe with a striker like Padelic.

I'm getting caught up in the hype craze myself.. And I need to stop.

I'm not going to believe anything till I see the player come to Greece to sign.

Now as far as Camoragi (if I spelled that correctly) good signing and hope he adds something to the team..

I'm getting caught up in the hype craze myself..  And I need to stop.

I'm not going to believe anything till I see the player come to Greece to sign.

Now as far as Camoragi (if I spelled that correctly) good signing and hope he adds something to the team..

Camoragi or Koumourtzi like i call him,we understand each other.Epstain was called by Olympakos management and was told that he can only sign with Panionios and he will do it as free transfer.That might be the 1st step for Olympiakos to actually get Panionios money demands down and make that transfer posible.

The rest news today where pretty much the same,Padelic,Baptista and Ndoyie.Classic things.... :LOL: :LOL:

Gattuso according to some italians websites has talked to the Milan management and decided to stay with the club and cease all talks with all other clubs.

Koumourtzi is a player that i want to get so Lienen can have most of the players that he has asked for to do his job.I really dont like it when a coach asks for 2-3-4 lets say but the team listens to the scouts or the fans or there egos and buys 7-8-9.Give the guy what he wants damn it.

if oly sign BENNARD YAO KUMORDZI (thats his real name, but i like crazy's...greek-ified name better :D ) it will be your best signing of the off season...forget rommedahl and ibagaza who are at the end of their career...forget riera who is overpriced...this player is fantastic, young (25) and has all the attributes to become a world class player...with a big club like oly and the backing of a coach like linen he could be a huge coup for you guys...

get him for 2 million now, sell him for 6 million in 1-2 years...i guarentee his pricetag will go up AT LEAST 200% after a season or two at a club like oly...

for paos sake i hope you dont get him, but as neutral, this would be a fantastic signing..panionios are really playing hard ball though so it might be tough...i doubt epstein will really decrease his value though...

if oly sign BENNARD YAO KUMORDZI (thats his real name, but i like crazy's...greek-ified name better :D ) it will be your best signing of the off season...forget rommedahl and ibagaza who are at the end of their career...forget riera who is overpriced...this player is fantastic, young (25) and has all the attributes to become a world class player...with a big club like oly and the backing of a coach like linen he could be a huge coup for you guys...

get him for 2 million now, sell him for 6 million in 1-2 years...i guarentee his pricetag will go up AT LEAST 200% after a season or two at a club like oly...

for paos sake i hope you dont get him, but as neutral, this would be a fantastic signing..panionios are really playing hard ball though so it might be tough...i doubt epstein will really decrease his value though...

Right now and i dont know how much of that is true,Olympiakos full offer to Panionios is:1) giving them Epstain as a free transfer to go to Panionios,2)1.3-1.5 mil euros,3)Giannis Papadopoulos loan for a year but Panionios wants an option to buy the player next year while Olympiakos says no to that and also the player does not want to go to Panionios to begin with so it is still a big mystery what will happen at the end.Starting point a few weeks ago was the 3mil euros that Panionios was asking so....we shall see.

over the past two days oly have been linked with south african shabalalalalalalaaaa(who scored that fantastic goal in the world cup) and NYRB player Macu Kandji...

the names keep pilling up...dont we all love these reports in greece ;)

over the past two days oly have been linked with south african shabalalalalalalaaaa(who scored that fantastic goal in the world cup) and NYRB player Macu Kandji...

the names keep pilling up...dont we all love these reports in greece ;)

Greek news are insane.I honestly see for us to make anywhere from 1 to maximum 3 more transfers and that is going to be on the cheap side i think.Kumortzi-Ndaye-Padelic and i will be happy......and no more players leaving us.Epstain i get it but i dont agree with the idea that Mirallas will be used in the left wing.But i will give time to Lienen to see that himself.... :LOL: :LOL:

Just curious though to see where Zairi fits in all of this... I think that he's a great player if he's surrounded w/ a good core..

What do you guys think?

I might not liked his extra-extra dribling attempts that he was doing last year but it is an honest fact that he was asked to cover left and right for us all year long with our injuries and players departures.This year with more players and propably some more normal usage he could be a great asset and really contribute a lot more.

On the other front,Epstain and Panionios started the talks but there is a 50k a year difference between them for the 3 year deal that the player had with Olympiakos that Panionios said that he can not cover.Olympiakos might be able to cover that difference so they can get the ok for Kumortzi.We shall see.

Ok,after the Gattuso stay with Milan scenario ended,another summer "dream" was also finished today.According to some italian sites Baptista told the Roma management not to accept any offers for him from Olympiakos or Galatasaray and that he prefers to move either to a spanish or english club.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/284989

Kumortzi on the other hand seems to be aware of the Olympiakos interest and he is trying to get Panionios to agree to let him sign with us.

http://www.redplanet.gr/html/ent/653/ent.272653.asp

Other names also mentioned today as posible olympiakos targets:1)Anthony Annan,2)Roque Santa Cruz,3)Macoumba Kandji,4)Marko Pantelic(also a Panathinaikos target according to some greek newspapers).

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic