Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

I see and hear many rumours but if i dont see signatures on contracts i dont believe nothing.Bobo from Besiktas is supposed to be a done deal with 3 mil for 50% of his rights with his manager putting the other 3 from his pocket so they can lure Besiktas of saying yes.Debyshire also is considered a done transfer with a 3-3.5 mil but still his manager has talks with Blackburn.Leto gets harder since Liverpool wants to try again to get him a work permit so we have to wait for the end of June for this.Also there is another rumour that Inter is interested for Belluschi and they make an offer of 5-6 mil so Olympiakos might need to try to get another midfielder plus the center back that we NEED to get so i expect another long damn summer.I am being nice and not over analyzing the stories about Tettei,Edmilson,Melberg,Dragutinovic,Botinelli,Gomis,Sisse,etc

According to the Turkish newspaper Sabah Besiktas want around 10m euros for Bobo :LOL: Bear in mind we're talking about a bench player whose best ever goalscoring season was a tally of 11, he's not even worth 2m euros! Is this the latest "BAM"? :LOL:

man, he is not a bench player to start with. he was a rotation player and under Tigana and Denizli -coaches who prefer attacking football- he flourished. he's way way better than your beloved chump Diogo who is not even able to stand on his two feet whilst trying to walk in Pasalimani (he's the fastest graduate of the Serbian School of Paradiving anyways) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but ?10m??? i heard it went up to 7 at the most with Olympiacos paying 4 and Bobo's agent the rest.

man, he is not a bench player to start with. he was a rotation player and under Tigana and Denizli -coaches who prefer attacking football- he flourished. he's way way better than your beloved chump Diogo who is not even able to stand on his two feet whilst trying to walk in Pasalimani (he's the fastest graduate of the Serbian School of Paradiving anyways) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

but ?10m??? i heard it went up to 7 at the most with Olympiacos paying 4 and Bobo's agent the rest.

I am not an Olympiakos fan, I support PAO.

Bobo is not good enough for Olympiakos. He may be a good signing for a team like PAOK or Aris, but he's never scored more than 11 goals in any year. With all due respect, when you can barely enter double figures in the Turkish and Brazilian league then you're hardly a worthwhile replacement for Kovacevic. Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining that Olympiakos are making these sorts of transfers :tup: it will only enable us to close the gap more.

A small update on our transfer quests.Bobo is supposedly going really well since his manager was in Greece Tuesday and has pretty much agreed with Olympiakos management about all the details of this trannsfer but Xrusikopoulos(Olympiakos GM of operations) propably will need to go to Turkey next week and have a meeting with the Besiktas management to get the signatures and finish the deal.As far as Leto and Derbyshire,things became a lot harder since both there clubs ask around 4.5 to 5 mil each to allow the players to get transfered to Olympiakos.There managers plus Olympiakos management is expected to visit England to try and push the deal through.For the centerback position,Melberg that plays for Juventus,asked 2 mil a year as salary so that makes it a really imposible transfer for our cheap bastard president to swallow so the last 2 days the name of Dragudinovic has resurfaced but he is like 34 years old so i can really understand rebuilding a team with a really old CB but what do i know.

Apparently the move for Leto has broken down. Olympiakos is now looking at Rotthen whose contract expires at PSG this year. A very good player but totally different to Leto. The Argentine is big, athletic and explosive. Rotthen is small and technical.

Derbyshire is close to making his move permanent, while Dragutinovic is the likely replacement for Antzas (the guy is an old man, but who cares, he's cheap right? :rolleyes: )

Mellberg's an amazing signing.

PAO are also rumoured to be interested in Kallstrom. I don't like him though. He's clearly talented and has a great left foot but he's way too slow to play on the left and that's where both Oly and PAO would want to play him

hahaha im always on panathinaikos tranfer page and didnt notice how weak the fags in red transfer page is..2 pages?..panatha has 24 (maybe were just obsessed) then again you guys didnt sign cisse or take leto from your rivals :box: :box:

anyway i felt bad that you guys have no rumors and heard today that you guys are tryna get Jozy Altidore either on loan from villareal or straight up buy him from them..didnt get the details but hes not bad goodluck i guess

The Daily Mail, Novasports and Goal.com are reporting that Olympiakos are preparing an offer for Michael Owen. This would be catastrophic in my opinion. He's always injured and has a horrible attitude, not to mention that he's finished. He was on the bench last year at a team that got relegated and his general play was poor. He simply isn't good enough for a team hoping to make strides in Europe.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic