Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Bradao,Diogo and Doudou are suposed to be one step from Olympiakos,propably by the Tuesday and also Leto was notified by Liverpool to get his stuff ready for Greece.There is also a 18 year old from cameroon that belongs to Schalke that is going to be checked and have some practices with our squad.Now that Olympiakos management can see a more "easy" path that leads to the CL groups,Kokkalis propably will give the 20 mil to bring players to satisfy the coach.There was also some weird rumour about some extra money to be given to Shahtar as a downpayment for Castillo to return but it was dismissed by a newspaper as not being a priority or on the manaments agenda.Even tho Castillo would be a lovely return to our club for me..... :(

We are 2 weeks away from our games with the winner of Anorthosi/Rapid Vienna for the CL and these team might not be a walk in the park but they are both teams that a good Olympiakos should be able to beat and make it to the groups.Anything else would be a great failure............

Guest TheLegend

I reckon its m*****es to get us to sell more money out. I say with that money we should go make a move for Crespo.

Yes thts probably what alot of people want but maybe the club is thinking ahead not just for this year and maybe next year (Crespo) but maybe 4-5 years and then possibility of selling and profiting as well..

Diogo is supposed to be up and coming talent Crespo will not get any better.

Thats why that money is worth being invested in young players.

this is a really good sign.. but every time we are close or have signed some one,, wikipedia updates its records,, ie lua lua, raul bravo, leonardo..

its has updated olympiacos page with bradao, leto and dudu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympiacos_F.....#Current_squad

Guest TheLegend

Some News:

Diogo has left his teams hotel in order to persuade Portugesa to sell him as he wants to leave and Olympiacos has met their demands but instead they keep raising every time olympiacos meets their bid.

Brandao in an interview states he will be coming to olympiacos hopefully by monday or tuesday and he will score many goals against Panathinaikos.

Leto is on his way to greece,he will arrive Monday night,23:20PM at Eleutherios Venizelos airport with a flight from Milan and Dudu with Cska have agreed on a 6 mil deal for the club,1.5 for the player for 3 years with Olympiakos and he will be coming to greece to officially sign and pass his physical on Tuesday.Also Diogo had a huge fight with the president of his club,Portugese and left his teams hotel without giving any notice so that might benifit our club. :tup:

EPITELOUS :P

2 Done,3 to Go. ;)

Dudu news verification

http://sportaction.gr/document.php?categor...ument_id=101506

Leto arrival info + Diogo last news

http://www.novasports.gr/soccer/anational/....asp?aid=156423

Ok,we got some good signings but you can not compare anyone else with us untill we are 100% done with this transfer period.I am fanatic gavros like you but,there were 2 targets from Greece that we almost had,Clayton and Christodoulopoulos that they would have made me feel more of a winner,lets say.Basinas and Kurgiakos,i could not care less that they signed with AEK instead of us,good for them,quality players that going to help that club but especially Basinas dressed in red would not have made me happy.Papadopouls,Galitsios and the other Papadopoulos are good but we need a little bit more ;) ...........I just hope we finish everything quickly because the games with Anorthosi are less than 2 weeks away. :tup:

Posted Image

Leto arrived as have mentioned earlier by me :LOL: ,at 23:30PM and he already made some statements to the greeck press.The key things was that he is already fit since he has been training with Liverpool up to this point so he can be used as soon as the coach needs him and also that he wants to repeat if not go further with the team on the CL competition.

It looks like the surprise signing the 'BAM' is almost here...If its not Bradao i wreckon it might be CRESPO :P

Dudu is a great signing but i saw Leto in action and this guy is quick and has talent...i wonder the Liverpool coach is spitting chips that he's gone for 2 years :LOL: :LOL:

We are getting midfielders and strikers BUT we forgot to get a young keeper!!!

Nikopolidhs 37 :whistle: and Kovac 34 :whistle:

Kokkalhs might surprise us with a couple of more BAMS :LOL: :LOL:

It looks like the surprise signing the 'BAM' is almost here...If its not Bradao i wreckon it might be CRESPO :P

Dudu is a great signing but i saw Leto in action and this guy is quick and has talent...i wonder the Liverpool coach is spitting chips that he's gone for 2 years :LOL: :LOL:

We are getting midfielders and strikers BUT we forgot to get a young keeper!!!

Nikopolidhs 37 :whistle: and Kovac 34 :whistle:

Kokkalhs might surprise us with a couple of more BAMS :LOL: :LOL:

We got a striker???Who???I want to see a signature first and then i will be happy.

Dudu arrives at greece at 17:00PM today to sign and be an official part of our team but no news yet from brazil on the Diogo saga...... :huh:

We got to move it,move it...we got to move it,move it....we got to MOVE IT!!!!!!

Dudu is a great signing. Leto we will have for 2 years. Our Defense is set. Our Midfield is set. Now we need 2 great players that can put the ball in the net. If we can get 2 of Brandao, Diogo or Edu, we will have a really complete roster, possibly the best ever. But we will see... 2 more days until we have to give names for the Champions League Roster.

Oh yes, RedMagic said earlier about getting another goalie. Hopefully Nikopolidis will have a solid year, also Kovac will get some playing time and he too, hopefully is solid. Panagopoulos, I had read that the Coach wants to loan him... Maybe we do need another goalie, just in case and may God forbid, one goes down with injury.

Anyway, I agree with Evalagoal, these are great (potential i.e. until it happens) signings.

Also Crazy is right, the team has got to move it!

Posted Image

Dudu arrived in Greece today an said that he is happy for the move since Olympiakos management showed him that they really wanted him to come to our club and that he is looking forward of playing against Silva of Pao and winning.What he did not say is that he really liked the fact that in Greece we dont have temperatures droping under 0'C... :LOL: :LOL:

Guest TheLegend

Brandao said he is confident that his team will come to an agreement with Olympiacos.

He has a buy out clause worth 5m but Shaktar want 10m. Apparently things are very negotiable and according to Brandao himself there should be an official agreement between clubs today or tomorow.

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT and have I mentioned that I LOVE IT

All these guys coming to our team is only going to be better for us.

Now it's up to our coach on getting all these guys to play together..

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Posted Image

Dudu arrived in Greece today an said that he is happy for the move since in Greece we dont have temperatures droping under 0'C... :LOL:  :LOL:

I think that looks better :blink: :) :LOL:

A great signing for OSFP and more than that it does show that the tide is changing (Southern and Eastern European players leaving for Russian & Ukrainian money)..

So with all these new signings, how will your team look like next season.. Any clues to your Turkish passenger :D ..

PS: The only signing I couldn't really understand why fans cheered for so long is that Sousa dude who has done nothing in Europe and been a mediocre player except for his phantom season with.. hmm.. Goias Atletico.. :LOL:

Wait a minute! PAO signed him, not Oly! Oh, F***in' hell! :(

Edited by GS1905

Guest TheLegend

I think Dudu is hopefully gona be the best transfer. Been capped for the Mens Brazilian NT several times and only 25. He plays the position we need someone to create game. If he can combine with an AM like Bellushi well the midfeild is gona create the attack straight up front through the middle and not like last year everything from the sides.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic