Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

One of the papers today said we were about to offer edu 6 million euros. Also roughly all of them are saying leto is practically ours. Dont no too much about him, but if rafa doesnt want to sell him he must be good. But still we are olympikos. Were a big team. We shouldnt be loaning players. We should try to build a team not just stay strong for one year

Guest TheLegend

Paxiotis. Think about it. If you've followed olympiacos for at least 2-3 years you know djordevic is gona start every game for the most part. Why spend money on a big LM if hes not gona play and also what "big" player wants to come to Greece and be a sub. Leto is 21 and is free and hopefully good enough for cup and sub appearances cuz we know thats what hes for.

TheLegend i see your point but Djole the last 2-3 years has lost a lot of his speed and quickness and even tho he can still produce some good games,he can not always be a factor.Olympiakos management knew what needed to be done before even they got the new coach,we need Striker(s),a defensive midfielder and a left offensive wingmam.The fans know it,the coach ask for it,LETS GET IT DONE.There are plenty of money into Kokkalis pockets and the qualifiers for CL are getting closer.I still dont get why we move so slowly.Try to get one,then maybe another,f..k this.Get everything at once and get it over with.You have Aggelopoulos brothers really getting all there targets or most bam-bam and there season starts in 2 months.Football starts in a couple of weeks.....Get it done damn it.No more names in the newspapers,people coming,signing and over with....otherwise if we dont play well at the start of the season,NOBODY should blame the coach or existing players.......Kounithitai.... :D

Plus you let Lua-Lua leave the club,a guy that can create and cover both your sides....??? :huh:

Yes,i saw that and the funny thing is that all of these players and teams had been approached by OSFP officials and we supposedly have a number/figure to get those players.....then what the f..k we are waiting for... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Vasilis Torosidis has admitted he would be interested in a move to the Premier League.

Versatile Olympiakos player Torosidis is regarded as one of the most exciting prospects in Greece and has already made 15 appearances for his country.

The 23-year-old has been linked with a switch to Blackburn but he insists he has not heard anything official to suggest they are considering him.

He is happy to stay at Olympiakos, although he concedes he is a fan of English football and would be tempted to join Blackburn if the opportunity arises.

"Nobody has contacted me and no document has arrived from Blackburn," Torosidis told the Greek media.

"It is only rumours and it is not up to me to go somewhere. I have a contract with Olympiakos.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,128...3874413,00.html

THANK GOODNESS this guy is not our squad... As I've said a million times before some of the "National Team Has-beens" have to go to other team in the Superleague in order to make the league that much more interesting (ex PAOK, XANTHI PANIONIOS etc)

Now that hee's w/ AEK good luck AEK fans not only do you guys have RIVO but also Basinas.... hahahahaha I can only see this midfield line getting sloooooower and sloooower :LOL: :LOL:

Edited by athinaios

What do you guys think about this guy Diogo (if I'm spelling it correct)

I believe that the $$$ that's going to bring this guy in is a bit too much. Don't get me wrong he's a great player and young, but I don't know if he's proven himself yet. MAYBE he'll have a good carrer like a Castillo or Tourre and I'm proven wrong..

Any thoughts?

its alot to risk on a player that has played his whole career in b division brazil. and he is nearly 22. if he was that great and worth so much, how come no one went after him. besides the supposed Arsenal bid.

i would neverwant to spend that much on one player. what if you sign him and after the 4th game he breaks his leg. its a big risk. id rather get young layers, around 4 or 5 million and get 3 of them rather than one 11 million dollar player especially if with 11 mil, u only get 70% of his rights.

its alot to risk on a player that has played his whole career in b division brazil. and he is nearly 22. if he was that great and worth so much, how come no one went after him. besides the supposed Arsenal bid.

i would neverwant to spend that much on one player. what if you sign him and after the 4th game he breaks his leg. its a big risk. id rather get young layers, around 4 or 5 million and get 3 of them rather than one 11 million dollar player especially if with 11 mil, u only get 70% of his rights.

I agree... It's a bit of risk, but maybe they know something we don't know. :o :blink:

Our management must have rocks in their head :angry:

We have only 2 weeks left until the most important match of the year and they think they can bargain the players they want like bargaining at the Sunday markets :whistle:

Wake up or else hand the team we love to the Aggelopoulos brothers :tup:

We need 2 strikers ,1 left midfielder and 1 defensive midfilder....and they considered keeping the kreas Allonso :nono: and almost got Basinas :angry:

I hope we can sign the 4 players ASAP or else we will struggle in 2 weeks..

KOKKALH bring back Castigio :tup:

Wow, I can't believe the delays for the metagrafes!

I suppose we can't blame for the delays for Dioyo, because his team hasn't said yes or no yet...

Now Doudou, who plays in Russia is back in the picture, ... I think that would be a nice transfer.

The team ususally has been so organized with finishing the metagrafes just around when it started! This year is unbelievable halia! Why get rid of Lua Lua & Nunez? Lua Lua wanted so much to stay, but it was Kokkalis I believe who held a grudge for what he did.

I would love it if Castillo would come back... but this won't happen.

Why the delays for transfers?

Is it Kokkalis? Is it the inexperience of the new general manager Xrisikopoulos?

Is it the new coach?

What gives? Or is it that for the last few years, after Kokkalis has fired and got rid of his popular players that now, this has proven to be a sticking point that players don't want to come to the team. Unfortuanately, what goes around comes around. If you treat someone bad, your team will get a bad name and now most likely, this is the reason for the long, long delays.

What do you guys think?

Wow, I can't believe the delays for the metagrafes!

I suppose we can't blame for the delays for Dioyo, because his team hasn't said yes or no yet...

Now Doudou, who plays in Russia is back in the picture, ... I think that would be a nice transfer.

The team ususally has been so organized with finishing the metagrafes just around when it started! This year is unbelievable halia! Why get rid of Lua Lua & Nunez? Lua Lua wanted so much to stay, but it was Kokkalis I believe who held a grudge for what he did.

I would love it if Castillo would come back... but this won't happen.

Why the delays for transfers?

Is it Kokkalis? Is it the inexperience of the new general manager Xrisikopoulos?

Is it the new coach?

What gives? Or is it that for the last few years, after Kokkalis has fired and got rid of his popular players that now, this has proven to be a sticking point that players don't want to come to the team. Unfortuanately, what goes around comes around. If you treat someone bad, your team will get a bad name and now most likely, this is the reason for the long, long delays.

What do you guys think?

I think you hit the nail on the head with Xrisikopoulos.

I have been thinking for a month now how Ivits had done such a good job convincing people to come to Greece last year.

It is clear that Diogos manager and his Portuguese management are delaying giving an answer to olympiakos because they want more :whistle:

Wender Breman has just come into the picture now with 12 Million euro

Xesta Mesa :tdown:

Diogo will NOT be coming to Olympiakos :angry:

Ksypnate reeeeeeeeeeeeee ferte paiktes stn omada alliws parte dromo :P

When i see Leto arrive on Tuesday in Greece only then i will believe that he is going to wear the red and white :1eye:

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic