Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Reyes a great player? Ti lete re? Please explain what makes him great exactly? It's this sort of inferiority complex that prevents Greek football from flourishing. I don't want Reyes because he isn't good enough, and you guys are worried because he's too good for Olympiakos? The guy has flopped wherever he's been and he sits on the bench at Atletico Madrid... and he'd struggle to hold a place with us too. This idea that mediocre players like Reyes are too good for Greece has to end, & for it to end the fans must demand more.

Lua Lua hasn't travelled with the team to a pre-season camp. I've said it before and I'll say it again... The management is a joke and I can't wait to see the title at Leoforo this year, it's the only way these bastards will learn that they are a cancer in this club!

^ I bet if Pao starting picking singing big name players (like they will do) the olympiakos mangement might wake up. They always do good enough to win the greek league. But if the compition has a good team that is capable of doing well in europe, then Kokalis would have to dig deep into his big pocket.

Guest TheLegend

^ I bet if Pao starting picking singing big name players (like they will do) the olympiakos mangement might wake up. They always do good enough to win the greek league. But if the compition has a good team that is capable of doing well in europe, then Kokalis would have to dig deep into his big pocket.

what big name players. the wild rumor about arshavin? you think its true? :LOL:

Thats stupied. Nunez us really good. He was one of our best players last year. The probleme is he would average 10 minuets per game and never got a real chance. When he played I always thought he did well. We should keep him.

Dude do you know how much we are going to sell him for?

The article didn't say what the price would be. I agree with you, he's one of our more talented players and with Djole aging it makes no sense to get rid of a left-sided player.
Well Nunez left for the pre-season camp with the squad and he looked in good spirits. It doesn't look like he's going anywhere which is a good thing!

Guest TheLegend

did u think maybe valverde might not want lua lua or have him in his plans. IDK but no one knows the whole story. Im confident that if we give valverde the players he wants its gona be an easy win this year. His espanyol team of 2 years back could slaughter any team in greece

I believe that if Olympiakos manages to get all the players that the new coach wants,Lua-Lua will be departing from our club,unless Valverde notices that some of the current players of his roster are actually useless(Sisic) :rolleyes:

Guest TheLegend

klasnic had a major surgical operation and comes back and is one of the "better" performing players on croatia scoring 2 goals off the bench. I definetly wouldnt "mind" him. Im sure valverde noticed the crappy players on the roster crazy but if he gets most of the players he wants im confident we will be playing positive attacking soccer and will win the league way early this year

klasnic had a major surgical operation and comes back and is one of the "better" performing players on croatia scoring 2 goals off the bench. I definetly wouldnt "mind" him. Im sure valverde noticed the crappy players on the roster crazy but if he gets most of the players he wants im confident we will be playing positive attacking soccer and will win the league way early this year

Today Moralis was saying that a manager came with a proposal for Klasnic but he is not the player that Olympiakos and the coach are looking for.So far i am amused with the whole Papadopoulos of Aris story.The player wants Olympiako,Pao is giving more money,Skordas(president of Aris)says go to Pao while Papadopoulos says nope,thank you and,i forgot,Bajevic reasigned over this matter.... :LOL: :LOL: KOULOUVAXATA

Guest TheLegend

Today Moralis was saying that a manager came with a proposal for Klasnic but he is not the player that Olympiakos and the coach are looking for.So far i am amused with the whole Papadopoulos of Aris story.The player wants Olympiako,Pao is giving more money,Skordas(president of Aris)says go to Pao while Papadopoulos says nope,thank you and,i forgot,Bajevic reasigned over this matter.... :LOL: :LOL: KOULOUVAXATA

if papadopoulos doesnt wana go to pao hes not going so if this is true everything is in olympiacos' hands. They can just sit and wait..

Guest TheLegend

dudu and duscher are paixtarades... we get them and were more than halfway done. then we need a quality CB and FOWARD..anything else is a bonus

dude and duscher are a no go according to novesport. Apparently duscher turned out the offer of playing in greece. why is it thatgreek media always say a bunch of bs when it comes to names coming to greece.

its all mindless hogwash. from now on, until i see a dude in greece with a oly or pao scarf, i will consider any rumour just that, a rumour.

Lol if thats true another one that has gotten away from Australia. There are rumours in Greece saying we are after a big name Argentinan striker. I wonder who.

When i see this big name player i will believe it :o

I cannot believe it is taking so long to sign up the players our club needs :whistle:

Lets hope we sign up a quality striker and defensive midfielder because Champions League is only around the corner B)

I believe the main problem is that a lot of the players that OSFP wants/wanted (i.e. dudu and duscher) just don't want to come to play in Greece, even though more money is offered than their current team(s) pays them.

Also, possibly the new General Manager Xrisikopoulos (spelling correct?) maybe doesn't have the same experience/influence as did Ivic. What do you think?

But yes, I agree that the Champions League is just around the corner and it would be great to finish with a few more signings in the next day or two.

I personally like Lua Lua and I prefer he stays with the team, but if the club wants to get rid of him, then get rid of him already... It's like a soap opera sometimes, it never ends.

Crespo? Wow, it would be a great signing. But I highly doubt it.

Avraam was a very good signing for our team. If we can get a very good goal scorer to complement Kovacevic, Mitroglou, Lua Lua(?) and basically find a anti-Tzole type player, I'm think we will have another great upcoming year in the Super League and also in the Champions League.

I also just read that Parnto is going to sign with Rapid (Romanian team) because OSFP doesn't want to pay the extra money to Remos.

Guest TheLegend

Heres some rumors and updates:

1)Crespo wants 3m a year (If thats all for a contract and hell go to any team that pays i think kokalis will give it but i doubt he wants to leave inter and come to greece.)

2)Nuno Gomes is being looked at

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic