Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Guest TheLegend

larisa announced today that galitsios will join your club after the season.

it makes sense, galitsios to right fullback and then torosidis to central mid. torosidis to be the anti-stoltidis and belluschi to be the anti-georgevic.

not bad, olympiakos and lemonis will do themselves many favors be sticking to 2 formations, a 4-4-2 and 4-3-3.

galletti---------------------torosidis------------ledesma-------------------------belluschi

-----------------------------nunez------------lua-lua----------------------------------------

or, from a 4-3-3:

-------------------------torosidis----------------ledesma-----------------------------------

------------------------------------belluschi--------------------------------------------------

galletti-------------------------------nunez-------------------------------------lua-lua-----

not too shabby and all ages where they can play and gell for 3-4-5 years, if things work out.

Bellushi and djordevic have been in dif positions playing dif roles.

a 4-5-1 is also strong

-------------------kovacevic------------

Lua Lua ------------------------------Galleti

-

-------------------Belluschi

-------Ledesma-----------------Stoltidis

hes getting older and older... i think next year will be his last.

Yes i agree there.He is not bad for now but Olympiakos should add some younger faster forward as well during summer transfer period and also start giving more time to Mitroglou.

Guest TheLegend

Chelsea has to many over paid fowards. Not that they are bad but they have need for so many for what??? Let alone paying over 70m dollars for Shevchenko

Chelsea has to many over paid fowards. Not that they are bad but they have need for so many for what??? Let alone paying over 70m dollars for Shevchenko

Shevchenko-Abramovich.......ring any bells???He wanted his countryman to his team and he has the money to pay for what he wants. :D

larisa announced today that galitsios will join your club after the season.

it makes sense, galitsios to right fullback and then torosidis to central mid. torosidis to be the anti-stoltidis and belluschi to be the anti-georgevic.

not bad, olympiakos and lemonis will do themselves many favors be sticking to 2 formations, a 4-4-2 and 4-3-3.

galletti---------------------torosidis------------ledesma-------------------------belluschi

-----------------------------nunez------------lua-lua----------------------------------------

or, from a 4-3-3:

-------------------------torosidis----------------ledesma-----------------------------------

------------------------------------belluschi--------------------------------------------------

galletti-------------------------------nunez-------------------------------------lua-lua-----

not too shabby and all ages where they can play and gell for 3-4-5 years, if things work out.

Lua Lua and Nunez can't play up front together. We'd never score any goals. Either Kovacevic will continue to defy time, Konstantinou gets fit, or we buy a proper target man. Otherwise we'll end up like PAO and never be able to break teams down.

• 4 weeks later...

OR

Hoping that the 20 min or so that the Belluschi who performed so well against Chelsae continue to show up......

In this case I think his style of play would better benefit the team from a central position while he is given freedom to roam.

Assuming and hoping Toro stays with us and matures a bit more, I would like to see himplay alongside Lendesma in the middle.

Even though both are defensive players ( Ledesma beeing the guy farther back ),Toro can run up and down the field,

has speed to cover and counter and height to go up for the ball (up front and in the middle).

If Bellouschi plays in front of those two we could play with 3 men up front ,but here is where I see the problem.

Such a formation demands a great deal from your wide players up front , and also from your wide defenders.

I do not think that Galletti has the legs to last a whole game ,game after game for a whole season running up and down constantly.

He has all that we desire up front, and every time he is not on the field the team loses a lot.

Lua Lua on the other hand..... I don't think he has the will or the desire to do so.

I have to say that I am rather disappointed in him this year.

I expected more ,a lot more.

His passing, and passing decisions have been bad more often than not and many many times he just stands in front of a defender

with the ball at his feet without making a move or pass for way too long.

Usually by the time he finally makes his moves opposing help has arrived.

He has had some moments of great brilliance but he is very inconsistent.

You really hurt your team when you play like that.

Especially against very strong opponents.

The key nowadays is speed, speed, speed, and also very fast, almost instantaneous reactions and decision making on the

field especially in European games.

This is something our team does not do well.

We were greatly exposed last Wed when we had to do just that.

The ball would go to one of our players ( ok sometimes it would.... we were so awful )

and pressure would arrive right along with the ball.Result?

As we all saw, our player would immediately lose possession because he was unready/unable to move away from it (the pressure) or

he did not know his options already ( even though to be fair it was a combination of both the player's inability and the absence of viable options) .

This is indicative of inferior talent and inferior preparation.

We need some more players if we want to go past the Chelsea's of the world, and for that not to be just luck most of the time.

I'm am not upset we lost 3-0 to them or 6-0 for that matter ,it it the performance of the players and the coach.

The commentators were correct.

Schoolyard performance from most players and coach.

Which positions would you guys try to improve if we were to play such a system as above...?The one with Bellouschi in the middle.

How about the defence?

Edited by THYRA13

Fenerbahce manager, Zico, has expressed his wish to sign Inter's unsettled striker Hernan Crespo. What a great signing that would be for the Turks.

How about Crespo to Olympiakos to replace an aging Kovacevic next year? We have loads of Argentinians here to make him feel welcome and he is great aerially which is something we'll be lacking next year (Lua Lua and Nunez are both small forwards).

What do you guys think?

How much do you think crespo will be? If he was something liek 5 million that would be stupied for us. We should only be spending 5 mill on players taht will grow and we can re-sell and make a profit. However, if we could get him for 2-3 mill and hes willing to play in greece that would be an excellent move.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets have the "party" started.Already the season is not over yet and we have the first names out already.We dont have a coach but someone is or likes to bring players anyhow.Clayton of Larisa seems to be the hot name of the day that apparently AEK had for sure,Olympiakos waited untill our game against them last sunday to witness how good that guy is,even tho we hear his name the last 2-3 years.Also Benfica is being said by his manager has showned some interest and every newspaper in greece,depending team preferences has the player ready to go either yellow or red.The next name is Sotiris Kurgiakos,plays in Germany and as with Clayton,he is coming to our team for 2-3 years now.For him we might have to battle some german and greek teams for.Papadopoulos of Aris is the next name and he does not seem to want to sign with his current club and he would be happy coming to our club but we also have no reports of any official offer by Olympiakos or anyone else.The last name of the day is the funniest of all,Andreas Ivanschic,yes the Pao player.Apparently an Austrian newspaper,"Kurier",is reporting that Olympiakos has contacted Saltsburg,the team that the player actually belongs to and holds his rights,and asked for what price they can sign the player.His team wants to keep him in Austria but the player does not so this time they would like to sell the player instead of giving him on loan.Pao,Olympiakos,Manchester City and Espaniol are so far the teams competing.

Lets have the "party" started.Already the season is not over yet and we have the first names out already.We dont have a coach but someone is or likes to bring players anyhow.Clayton of Larisa seems to be the hot name of the day that apparently AEK had for sure,Olympiakos waited untill our game against them last sunday to witness how good that guy is,even tho we hear his name the last 2-3 years.Also Benfica is being said by his manager has showned some interest and every newspaper in greece,depending team preferences has the player ready to go either yellow or red.The next name is Sotiris Kurgiakos,plays in Germany and as with Clayton,he is coming to our team for 2-3 years now.For him we might have to battle some german and greek teams for.Papadopoulos of Aris is the next name and he does not seem to want to sign with his current club and he would be happy coming to our club but we also have no reports of any official offer by Olympiakos or anyone else.The last name of the day is the funniest of all,Andreas Ivanschic,yes the Pao player.Apparently an Austrian newspaper,"Kurier",is reporting that Olympiakos has contacted Saltsburg,the team that the player actually belongs to and holds his rights,and asked for what price they can sign the player.His team wants to keep him in Austria but the player does not so this time they would like to sell the player instead of giving him on loan.Pao,Olympiakos,Manchester City and Espaniol are so far the teams competing.

I would be delighted with every single one of those transfers, including Ivan. :tup:

What will the fan-reaction be if we sign Kiriakos though? :unsure:

What will the reactions of the fans if we sign Ivan? Lol. Nothing matters at this point. We all know the type of rumors these are. Odds are its more crap, especailly since its this early. BUt you never know, I thought belluchi wasnt going to come.

I would like to sign a Center defence first. That should be our priority. Then a left winger and a striker. All three are huge priorites. Djole and Kova are done as starters and we all konw how bad our defence is.

Dont forget, We signed Gallitsios from larissa and he is comming in the summer.

What will the reactions of the fans if we sign Ivan? Lol. Nothing matters at this point. We all know the type of rumors these are. Odds are its more crap, especailly since its this early. BUt you never know, I thought belluchi wasnt going to come.

I would like to sign a Center defence first. That should be our priority. Then a left winger and a striker. All three are huge priorites. Djole and Kova are done as starters and we all konw how bad our defence is.

Dont forget, We signed Gallitsios from larissa and he is comming in the summer.

I haven't seen too much of Galitsios, how good is he?

Will he be a guranteed starter? If so will we see Torosidis move to centre-midfield?

If torosidis stays he will be guarenteed a starting position. He is the best player on our team and will be one of the best next year. So its all about where the coach wants him. If the coach wants him as a right wing midfielder, then he will play there and galitsios will be on the right back. I doubt if everyone is health we will see toro in the center mid though. Toro will most likly be the starter at right back and galitsios can be a solid back up.

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic