Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

the only problem with belluschi is that if we draw porto in the next round of 16 porto wont give him to us

Porto does not own the player,River Plate does and the only thing that we have going is that Pini Zahavi owns 40% of the players rights.Porto gives 10 mil,while Olympiakos was thinking 5.5mil so it is going to be hard.

it looks like porto are willing to offer quite a bit of money..belluschi is a great player and would be a perfect addition...personally i hope you dont get him because it will only make your team stronger :D

but for the sake of greek football i hope he comes to oly...it would be great to see a player of belluschi's caliber playing in greece...

I neved beallived wed get delgado just cause all the greek media bs, but i have a feeling about belluchi :D

I think were supposed to give up archubi in a player trade. Thats a key factor in the transfer since river are really interested in archubi. Archubi has not impressed me here at oly and it would be good to get rid of him

PLEASEEE IVIC... THATS ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS :tup:

I neved beallived wed get delgado just cause all the greek media bs, but i have a feeling about belluchi :D

I think were supposed to give up archubi in a player trade. Thats a key factor in the transfer since river are really interested in archubi. Archubi has not impressed me here at oly and it would be good to get rid of him

PLEASEEE IVIC... THATS ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS :tup:

archubi hasnt impressed because he hasnt been given proper chances in his proper position...

Im starting to belive that we are actally going to sign belluchi! Ive been reading alot the last few days. Not only from the greek media, but the the argentinian media and more. Even some of the quotes hes been saying. Apprently Belluchi is allready taking greek lessons. Im very optimistic! You watch Olympiakara10!

Heres a good article i found in english. I no goal.com sends out alota lies and rumors but there not as bad as the greek rumors.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=523254

Someone has already edited the Wikipedia entry on Fernando Belluschi already and has him listed as an oly player!

I hope this isn't premature or wishful thinking.

I got to be honest I have never heard of Fernando Belluschi. From his name he is of Italian origin and I know he plays for River Plate, but is he another player touted as the "new maradona"?

Someone has already edited the Wikipedia entry on Fernando Belluschi already and has him listed as an oly player!

Akritis that doesnt mean anything. I can go on wikipedia right now and say that olympiakos signed c. ronaldo, messi and gerrard. I remember that it did the same for ze roberto and i thought we had him.

Anyways from what ive read we have signed belluchi and he will in greece on thursday to make it official! :tup:

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic