Phantis Forums

Michael Essien

Accor6

• 3 months later...

Essien had deleted a few Pao specific pictures from his instagram social media account. I belive the pics were from games he played in. He left a pic of him shaking hands with Alafouzos, a pic of the crowds that greeted him at the airport and a pic of him and Atzagun riding a bike together.

I could care less, but why did he delete the pics? Is he going to China? Could he be upset that he's riding the bench?

Edited by tasos13

JVC you make zero sense buddy, he was offered a bonus with the condition that he plays a certain % of games, he didn't play enough games cause he was hurt at the beginning of the season. What does this have to do with Alafouzos.

Get your facts straight, not everything is Alafouzos fault, no one said he's perfect either

• Like it 1

Is he ready to play now? Would he make a difference against AEK and Olympiakos? IMO with him out of the line up, we're lost in the middle of the park....Again is he ready to play Sunday?

Is he ready to play? Yes he is!

What's that have to do with the conversation we are having about his contract, and you calling Alafouzos cheap?

Pana97 is right, you sound like a broken record dude, stick to one topic and stop polluting all of them

• Like it 1

This game can go either way in all honesty, I think Berg has to be on his game for PAO if not then I cant see them winning, he is the biggest threat, besides him the 2 wingers Kaltsas and Vlaho also need to step up, but I think their worries are the defence and midfield, if they don't get it right then I feel they will struggle.

On our part we have a little dilemma with Mandalos out, Zucu just getting injured and Cordero still not 100% fit, so will be interesting to see what Poyet does in the middle or if he changes the formation. Other than that we are fine, a little hiccup last week against Iraklis which can be a good thing should make us more hungry for the result.

Anyone's game this weekend.

• Like it 1

^^IMO has nothing to do with experiments, the management has decided to use the clause in his contract to not pay him the remainder of money owed....Good idea if you have depth in that position, but when it's in fact your weakest link, the management is once again making a stupid decision! They basically have given up on the season....Yet another low point with this ownership!!!

bravo jvc B) my thoughts exactly!!....oh no sure his injured lets just agree its a much more easy logic to believe ;)......ps if the italian loses this weekend and next the derby is on the doorstep nothing but a win or it's ciaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/Essien-loses-500-000-at-Panathinaikos-418526

:D

Edited by Green Man

This game can go either way in all honesty, I think Berg has to be on his game for PAO if not then I cant see them winning, he is the biggest threat, besides him the 2 wingers Kaltsas and Vlaho also need to step up, but I think their worries are the defence and midfield, if they don't get it right then I feel they will struggle.

On our part we have a little dilemma with Mandalos out, Zucu just getting injured and Cordero still not 100% fit, so will be interesting to see what Poyet does in the middle or if he changes the formation. Other than that we are fine, a little hiccup last week against Iraklis which can be a good thing should make us more hungry for the result.

Anyone's game this weekend.

..i think we need to win!..a draw is better for you guy's...more over the next 3 games will be our telling tail to where we sit with the play off's...

Why don't we create a game thread against the xanoumakia instead of talking about it here.

Ela JVC show us how it's done. We once has Accor, Giourkas, Jimmy Prasinos,cocksta making all the game threads but they're on strike

Edited by tasos13