Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

4 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Charis Charissis is sold from Atromitos to Sivasspor. We had a 25% resaleclause. As the transfer is somewhere between € 360K and € 500K we receive € 90K till max € 125K. Not that much but we can't be picky. 

Resale clause does not apply in this case since Charisis's contract that included the resale clause expired 2 seasons ago and Atromitos resigned him to a new contract before 2021-2022 season. We are getting nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Dutch Eagle said:

And another goal for Colak against PSV (in the return). A tip in but these count too.

FT 0-1. Colak again in CL. I repeat: Not good enough for us.

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tzavellas had a hissy fit at halftime vs Panaitolikos, apparently punched a window or something, and had to be rushed to the hospital to stop the bleeding. 4-6 weeks out. Hahahahaha the alpha male strikes again

• Haha 1

Swiderski scored twice for Charlotte against Chicago Fire last night including the game winner in the 90th minute for the 3:2 win. Was gonna go to the game, but changed my mind. The Fire sucks this season and I didn't want to deal with driving downtown and paying 30 dollars for parking.

It's official. Paschalakis signs with Olympiakos. Will be making about half of what he was making at PAOK. In 2020 he proudly proclaimed that he will never play for another Greek team.

I'm (to my surprise) not that fussed.  I liked Paschalakis when he played for us.  He is by all accounts great in the clubroom, well loved and a good guy.  But he had his deficiencies as a GK and from what I've seen of Kotarski so far, Kotarski is better.  I don't mind if he earns one final decent pay day at Olympiakos.  I'd be surprised if he becomes their main GK - if he can, more power to him.  Hopefully he does one of his clangers against us. 😁

• Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...