Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

4 hours ago, Dutch Eagle said:

Charis Charissis is sold from Atromitos to Sivasspor. We had a 25% resaleclause. As the transfer is somewhere between € 360K and € 500K we receive € 90K till max € 125K. Not that much but we can't be picky. 

Resale clause does not apply in this case since Charisis's contract that included the resale clause expired 2 seasons ago and Atromitos resigned him to a new contract before 2021-2022 season. We are getting nothing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tzavellas had a hissy fit at halftime vs Panaitolikos, apparently punched a window or something, and had to be rushed to the hospital to stop the bleeding. 4-6 weeks out. Hahahahaha the alpha male strikes again

• Haha 1

Swiderski scored twice for Charlotte against Chicago Fire last night including the game winner in the 90th minute for the 3:2 win. Was gonna go to the game, but changed my mind. The Fire sucks this season and I didn't want to deal with driving downtown and paying 30 dollars for parking.

I'm (to my surprise) not that fussed.  I liked Paschalakis when he played for us.  He is by all accounts great in the clubroom, well loved and a good guy.  But he had his deficiencies as a GK and from what I've seen of Kotarski so far, Kotarski is better.  I don't mind if he earns one final decent pay day at Olympiakos.  I'd be surprised if he becomes their main GK - if he can, more power to him.  Hopefully he does one of his clangers against us. 😁

• Like it 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...