Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pash said:

Varela is signing with - drumroll, please! - Casa Pia AC, who recently won promotion to the Portuguese first division. Interesting that he didn't go back to Romania, as was rumored.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/casa-pia-ac/startseite/verein/3268

I think he just wants to be home now. Especially now that his son is playing for Benfica.

Tzolis scored in a friendly against King's Lynn Town FC. The assist came from Giannoulis. 

There are still rumours though that he will be playing in a lonebase at Club Brugge or Feyenoord. Wouldn't mind if he would come to Rotterdam. 

• 3 weeks later...

Colak I feel was a little unlucky with us. You could see he would get to the right spots and was always a threat in the box, his finishing was just a little off. As happens with PAOK, he didn't set the world on fire immediately so he was benched early and lost his confidence without being given a chance to settle with the squad. He has since done very well in Sweden, looked solid for us in the 6 months he returned and I am sure he will continue to score for Rangers. 

Basically PAOK doesn't try to help or protect their investments, it's more "you didn't perform in your first 3 games after we dropped 3 million on you? Then you are done" Poor man management and all around management of the squad.  

If Lucescu was the one coaching when Colak first arrived I dare say we would have been a success. But it's a moot point now, we need Oliveira to remain fit for this upcoming campaign. 

• Like it 1

Charis Charissis is sold from Atromitos to Sivasspor. We had a 25% resaleclause. As the transfer is somewhere between € 360K and € 500K we receive € 90K till max € 125K. Not that much but we can't be picky.