Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

The difference is that after the miss the Turkish fans in the stands started chanting his name to encourage him.  In our case our fans turned on the player after the missed penalty against Krasnodar. He was actually criticized by our fans  even prior to that. There is a reason why he decided not to extend his contract with PAOK.

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, pash said:

Wow...stunning fall for the guy

With the money he got from the Saudis, he secured the future of his grandchildren's children's. He played Champions League, Europa League and went to a World Cup. He played in Italy, England, Switzerland, Turkey, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Greece and the Middle East. Australia is now giving him his last big pay check. At 31 years old I don't think he really cares if it is a fall. He has plenty of money, a trophy wife and has travelled the world playing his favourite hobby.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I was watching the highlights of Panathinaikos vs Ionikos and I'm like "that looks like Canas" and sure enough after checking the squad for Ionikos it is he.  Looking as passionate as ever when they scored ha ha.  He was a good player for us.

• 2 weeks later...

He scored against his former team and the team he supports. Prior to the game he said some bad things against Viktoria and the Viktoria fans were all over him. He has been very poor so far for Slavia and they were not very happy with him. maybe this goal will lift him up.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:46 AM, Dutch Eagle said:

Skinhead has seen the light and scored the first two goals of Slavia in their 0-5 victory this afternoon.

Why are you calling Krmencik a skinhead? Don't think he is an aggressive, violent and a racist person as defined by the Oxford dictionary.

15 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Why are you calling Krmencik a skinhead? Don't think he is an aggressive, violent and a racist person as defined by the Oxford dictionary.

My twins started calling that. Not to bash him but just by his looks. We love him. Bringing us another cup with his goal in the final.

• 3 weeks later...