Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

True, though this was a particularly important one for them to win, as their opponents (Swansea) were in third. Brentford looks likely to overtake them tomorrow, as they have a game in hand and are behind by only a point.

Current table (Brentford plays midtable Barnsley tomorrow):

Team P GD Pts
1   Norwich 29 15 58
2   Brentford 28 27 57

3   Swansea 27 20 53
4   Watford 29 17 51
5   Reading 29 8 48
6   Bournemouth 29 15 46

• 2 weeks later...

Rebbe got an offer from Nurnberg. I can only see PAOK going downhill from here. People asking for Vryzas to take his place - what a joke.

Paschalakis had a bottle thrown at him during yesterday's game. We all know he isn't good enough but you shouldn't throw bottles at one of your own. You probably shouldn't throw bottles at anybody to be honest. He needs to be sold asap. This summer needs to be a huge clear out of players who aren't good enough while Ivan will have to find a way to dig deep. There must be some way around FFP.

Those pseudo-fans should be ashamed to behave like this. Probably because of their money they were invited in a match where no fans were allowed. NO FANS ALLOWED. I repeat NO FANS ALLOWED. And then they act like this......... 

What Paschalakis did was not smart but I don't blame him. We must get rif of those pseudo-fans ASAP.

• Like it 1

Instead the front office finding out the people that threw the bottle at Paschalakis and kicking them out from the club, they are now considering Paschalakis to be a persona non-grata. 

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like Pelkas is fine. Was knocked out, apparently no concussion, but did bite his tongue (don't laugh, we don't know how much damage there is there - I cringe at that thought).

• Thanks 1

PAOK ex-player and ex-president Theodoros Zagorakis has been picked by Olympiakos/Greek Government (Lefteris Avgenakis) to become the new EPO president. So far he is the only candidate that has officially announced that he is running for the position in the upcoming EPO elections. One of his demands to become a candidate was that there will not be any other candidate running and that all the "big" teams would be behind his candidacy. So far only Olympiakos, Aris and Larisa have officially endorsed his candidacy.

Big deals are happening behind the scenes and I am pretty sure PAOK is taking part in those deals. Unfortunately the government was holding us hostage with the PAOK/Xanthi issue and the new Toumba stadium. Deal was made and the courts that are controlled by the Greek Prime Minister Evaggelos Marinakis declared us innocent and I expect the new stadium will start getting the permits soon. In return we agreed behind the scenes to support their puppet Zagorakis.

Because he is a diehard New Democracy party member and an elected official in the European Parliament on their ticket collecting a hefty salary. Last year when he criticized the New Demoracy over the PAOK/Xanthi issue, he was punished by Mitsotakis by expulsion from the party.

Now Marinakis/Mitsotakis came up with a plan to gain control of EPO by proposing the position of EPO president to Zagorakis. In return for him accepting the position, Zagorakis was welcomed back to the New Democracy party. He will also keep his position and salary in the European Parliament. Additionally there are rumors that his wife Lily will get a TV show on MEGA Channel, which by coincidence is owned by Marinakis.