Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

Probably for the best.  At his peak Konstantinidis is a good player but he’ll never be a Matos.  For Aris he is a very good signing.  The question as always is his injury issues.

If he was going to make it at PAOK he would’ve done it by now.  Better he plays at a club where he is a starter and getting regular game time.  Good luck to him I say.

Konstantinidis had insane speed but couldn't seem to get the offensive part down. But then again, he was also quite young. His injuries really set him back, but them's the breaks. Hopefully Kitsiou's improvement isn't just superficial and he can really learn from Matos (who really shouldn't be playing 40 games a year anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

Μεγάλη ενίσχυση. Ο Ισραηλινός Ινιέστα για μένα. Εμείς δυστυχώς θέλαμε πιο ξεκάθαρο κόφτη από αυτόν. Αλλά όπως και να το κάνεις είναι ωραίος παίκτης. Δε θα με χαλούσε καθόλου να είχαμε αυτόν αντί για Σάκχοφ ή Χαρίση. Τέλος πάντων.

Ο Μπίσεσβαρ ρε παιδιά είναι αριστερό εξτρέμ ή δεκάρι. Ο Νάτχο είναι 8άρι.

14 hours ago, BostonThanatos said:

Biseswar is a 30 minutes player.  

Yeah but it’s 30 minutes of football magic ha ha.  On a serious note Natkho would’ve been a great signing.  You’d think given our connection with him in the past and Savvidis’s russian connections and the fact he was a free agent that we would’ve made an offer by now.  Can’t blame him for going to Olympiacos if that was the only offer.  Maybe our club is happy to have Mauricio instead as the number 8 ?  Different types of players.  Anyway, it’s done now.  Let’s see if the club can find a nice spitaki for Kyria Vernbloom that is close to the city without mozzies ha ha.  If you catch Raptopoulos latest episode it’s a laugh.

If we were going to make an offer, it would have had to be at the beginning of the preseason. Remember, Natcho does not count as a domestic player. Once we hired Jaba and decided to keep one of Henrique or Warda, Natcho became a non-starter.

We can have up to five non-EU nationals on the team. That is why Lucescu would only pick one of Warda and Henrique (and why Mihojevic is being loaned out). Jaba got in because there is a loophole for players that are under 20 (or was it 21?), that says that they don't count against the cap unless the team already has X number of foreigners in the squad chosen on game day. I might be a bit off on that part.

Regrdless, if we wanted Natcho, someone would have to leave.

21 hours ago, Bananas said:

Yeah good player but he should’ve come and spoken to us first.  

He did but Lucescu/Savvidis did not make him an offer since we already have a similar player on the roster (Mauricio) and he would also take a non-domestic spot on the team as mentioned by pash.

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

He did but Lucescu/Savvidis did not make him an offer since we already have a similar player on the roster (Mauricio) and he would also take a non-domestic spot on the team as mentioned by pash.

There you go!  I’m so used to our club being incompetent I assume they f##k up every single time.

22 hours ago, DunfermlineAthleticPAOK said:

The 'kissing the badge' in the photo is cringeworthy.

Definitely made me laugh.  I can almost picture the club representatives saying “And can we have a photo with you kissing the badge” and Natkho thinking ... wtf ... oh well  f##k it, here’s your photo.