Phantis Forums

Former PAOK Players/Coaches

pash

No chance Tzandaris would get into the squad now.  At best he would be 5th choice after Canas, Cimirot, Shakhov and Charisis.  There is still Kace as well.  If the reason for Tzandaris leaving PAOK was due to not being happy at the club then fair enough.  If it was because Olympiakos offered him a much better contract, again fair enough.  But if he went to Olympiakos because he thought he could actually get a game there, well, he's an idiot and his manager buried him.

3 hours ago, Athens4 said:

He was not a bad coach. I was honestly disappointed when I saw him go. That said I wouldn't change how things are now. I am delighted with Ivic's work and to be quite frank he has managed to do what previous managers were not able to do.

Agree.  I think in time Tudor would've come good, it was still his first coaching gig and the team was showing more good signs than bad.  It's all in the past now and Ivic is doing well and hopefully just gets better.

On 2/16/2017 at 0:12 PM, Dutch Eagle said:

Lucas Perez is ready to leave Arsenal, where he doesn't get much playing time. He wants to play somewhere else in order to secure his place in Spains squad for WC 2018. 

He should come back to PAOK.  

--------------------Prijovic-------------------

Henrique-----Warda/Biseswar------Lucas

...looks good to me.

Somehow he's linked with AC Milan. Harder to get excited when we won't be getting any cash out of the deal. Guy has all the tools he needs physically, but clearly never grew up.

Maybe he'd do better at Arsenal if Vukic was there to take over each time he felt bad about himself?

I don't think Lucas is useless. In pretty much every game he has played in for Arsenal, he has either come up with an assist(s) or scored. It is obvious that with Alexis Sanchez in the team, there is no chance of getting much playing time. I think he has chosen his time to complain perfectly as with a lot of fans getting on Wenger's case, he gives them another reason to shout about.

I've heard he's been doing well but haven't had a chance to watch any games recently. If he lives up to the hype I"m seeing, hopefully he'll make a solid move in the future. The guy's got real talent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maduro's going to be a free agent this summer. You'll recall that after he moved to his new home, he noted that it was impossible to get noticed at a club in Greece, so he's glad to be home. He played a total of three times this season. I doubt many people noticed him.

4 hours ago, pash said:

Maduro's going to be a free agent this summer. You'll recall that after he moved to his new home, he noted that it was impossible to get noticed at a club in Greece, so he's glad to be home. He played a total of three times this season. I doubt many people noticed him.

How can you not notice that kefala of his ?  Peponi head.