Phantis Forums

PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)

Blackhawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha good find, but strange that their TNT link brings me to Univision (a Spanish-language channel). Doesn't look like either network is actually showing the game; perhaps they have some online service that I'm unaware of. That's fine, I'll just follow along the play by play.

50 minutes in and still 2-0...

• 3 months later...

Our K19 are crowned champions for the third year in a row as the only remaining team that could surpass them, Panathinaikos, lost 2-0 against OFI. If the lads won't lose the last games they will be undefeated champions for the second time in a row.

Bravo sta palikaria!

• 3 months later...

Speaking of K19s, this came up today as a recommended video.

Thought it would be appropriate to bring this up considering the kids who were playing here, also showing up today. Goals by Tsiggaras and Tzolis (x2), and that Koutsias (only fifteen years old!) looks pretty involved. Special appearance by their captain Michailidis. Weird that this was only four months ago. I really hope we form a backbone out of our youth squads, though I will remain skeptical until I see it.

• Like it 1

• 3 months later...

Just watched the last 15 minutes of PAOK U19 vs Olympiakos U19 played at Souroti. Both teams had 5 wins in 5 games. PAOK won 1-0 with a goal from set piece by Panagiotis Panagiotou

Hats of for the lads as they remain undefeated for such a long time (>2 seasons).

• Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)