Phantis Forums

PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)

Blackhawk

We lost the final. Watched parts of it.

It was an intense game athletico deserved the win.

Well done to the players and club

Paok youth over the last few years has risen levels and is a big euro establishment for youth football imo

http://www.paokfc.gr/nea/283575deyteri-sto-tournoua-we-love-football-i-k15/

if only the senior squad wasn't such a bourdello that can't continue their development

• Like it 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PAOK U17 team is right now playing Atromitos in the semifinal of the U17 championship. The game is taking place in Peristeri. If we win we will play Xanthi in the final. Xanthi defeated Olympiakos in the other semifinal.

• Like it 1

The coaches of U17 team that won the championship, Zazopoulos and Garcia were promoted to the U20 team for next season. As a result of PAOK winning the U17 championship, the U20 team will take part in the UEFA Youth Champions League.

Actually, I mean that he might have the big job. I had heard a rumor a few months ago that it was already decided that he'd get to be head coach. If we really are already buying/selling players, then them already having chosen someone makes me feel a bit better.

I don't know ... I'm getting won over by Ivic.  Initially, I thought he was just going to be another Georgiadis, but he's impressed me so far.  I really like his calm demeanor.  I don't see a better realistic option out there, and I'm over these manager who have a big reputation that also bring their big egos to the club.

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Blackhawk changed the title to PAOK Youth Teams (U19, U17, U15)