Phantis Forums

Superleague/Football League/Greek Cup TV Coverage

There are 2 services that I know for a FACT offer Nova.  I have neither.  I pay for my parents EllasTV (I also use their WebTV service) but I got rid of my box, because without NOVA its worthless for me.

Really? So why you don't have any of the two then? Come on guys I am tired of hearing that everyone knows but no one has them.

The whole thing....I paid 20 euros to try it and it only has the national channels like mega,ant1, etc....

I only saw a demonstration of it in a shop, seemed to have thousands of Greek movies and TV shows on demand, but very little in way of Greek sport.

Surely some sort of add on has to exist that shows live Greek games, doesn't need to be nova, hell it can be in foreign commentary lol, just wanna watch a game.

I only saw a demonstration of it in a shop, seemed to have thousands of Greek movies and TV shows on demand, but very little in way of Greek sport.

Surely some sort of add on has to exist that shows live Greek games, doesn't need to be nova, hell it can be in foreign commentary lol, just wanna watch a game.

Are you referring to MyTV via PC or something different?

It's Kodi ( formerly xmbc) with the Hellenic TV add on, it's free, it's got about 60 odd channels from Greece, a Greek movie section that has thousands listed from decade (60s, 70s, 80s etc) a TV show section which looks like it almost has every Greek show made in alphabetical order, kids section, documentaries etc. you have other add ons that have almost every movie and TV show ever made on demand + thousands of live channels, epl, Bundesliga etc

Basically it has everything you could want except live Greek super league, I saw the nova catch up channel but the person in the shop didn't click into it which is why I asked about it.

It's Kodi ( formerly xmbc) with the Hellenic TV add on, it's free, it's got about 60 odd channels from Greece, a Greek movie section that has thousands listed from decade (60s, 70s, 80s etc) a TV show section which looks like it almost has every Greek show made in alphabetical order, kids section, documentaries etc. you have other add ons that have almost every movie and TV show ever made on demand + thousands of live channels, epl, Bundesliga etc

Basically it has everything you could want except live Greek super league, I saw the nova catch up channel but the person in the shop didn't click into it which is why I asked about it.

Often Buffers really bad when I try watch on the website, don't even bother anymore.

It's horrible.....totally in agreement...the only good thing about greeklive.tv and their plugin is their catchup for the 2 novasports channels and the otesports channels as well....but they are not offered as live channels but only as catchup

XAxaxaxaxa Nai egw eimai! Eimai kai gamw tous doriforous

I just like to share the wealth. This is a great deal. 19 Years here in the states i have finally found peace!

So you have this guy for 6-7 months without any issues and he is credible? If so you are a lucky guy... And I am sure you cannot share any of his information for the obvious reasons...man I am still looking around to find someone credible.I had ellas, myTV, bestgreek, and they all no longer offer tin kiria...

I see people offering nova, ote etc again, how are they managing this in Australia? I've got all the regular Greek channels and that's it. One says $200 for box and $25 per month after for the pay channels in Greece and more from America and Europe...are these short term scams? At least with ert, mega etc you know they stream live from the website so getting it on a TV is fine.

I've been playing around with nova catchup service on my android box, they update the Greek super league highlights almost immediately and some of the nova TV shows at the end of each round, they're just a bit unwatchable with all the buffering.

Edited by Greekoz