Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

11 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Take a look on the number of posts over the years.   PAO has 73 thousand posts.   You need 10 years of posting with no other membrs in other forums to catch up.

72.5 K of those posts are JVC ramblings.

250 from paothegrape.

if we count your posts of the paok forum, we'll hit 50K by thursday.

• Like it 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Blackhawk can you please start a new game thread for Xanthi's road trip to Olympiakos this weekend since we own Xanthi? ?

What's interesting to me is the fact Olympiakos clearly has the most to lose by a Grexit. They are the only ones raking in E20+ million annually on the Champions League market pool.   For 9/14 teams

Can we just get a new subforum made that's exclusively for these two? Yeesh

Posted Images

12 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Lol,  yes I'm the guy who needs meds...meanwhile you and the others in here chat conspiracy everyday.   The Supa league is fixed...the red EPO,  the coach was not hit on the head by the paper roll....look at the angel.  Marinakis paid the ref.    Hey do you believe we landed on the moon or the Sahara desert?  Look Savidis didn't have a gun,  he didn't threaten the ref at half time. Take your meds conspiracy freaks!

Find one post on here of me talking about fixing, the paper roll or Marinakis. You are so blinded by your hatred and your delusions of grandeur that you've turned yourself into raving lunatic.

Congratulations

The damned truth is.....you are all correct....Yiankos, JVC, Blackhawk, PTG, etc....the league is rigged but PAOK are justifiably 1st.....the refs are bought and paid for (when necessary) but simply go to the highest bidder rather than working for a specific team.....Its a good thing that Atromitos is near the top and ahead of the "usual suspects" but teams with large fan bases need to step up and put together competetive sides (OFI, Iraklis, Panachaiki,, etc, as well) because that would raise the quality of the product. The constant bitching and whining by Lucescu has rubbed off on a lot of PAOK supporters and has become annoying but that doesn't mean that there wasn't justification to begin with about some of the complaints.

What should be kept separate is the political angle....there is no such thing as a communist any more and if ND win the elections the country will go into an even bigger spiral. Owners that involve their teams in politics end up with short straw in the end (I'm looking at you Alafouzo).....and if you're pushing the money argument (that the team that spends more money deserves to win) then you need to take up another hobby because the first rule of sport (and the beauty of it) is that its all decided on the field or at least it should be.

jvc αφού γουστάρεις που θα το σηκώσει το πρωτάθλημα ο ΠΑΟΚ, γιατί φωνάζεις; Προτιμάς να το πάρει ο Ολυμπιακός επειδή έχει περισσότερο κόσμο;

OK, so you are saying that it is Savvidis problem that Alafouzos destroyed Panathinaikos and Panathinaikos does not have anymore the team to thrive in Champions League?

And by the way, you are keep referring to the past as in twenty years ago. Would you like to be reminded what Panathianikos did the last five times he played in Europe? You suffered two eliminations and in three appearances in EL group stage you received in total 8 points!

2016-17 you got 1 point in the Europa League group stage

2015-16 you were eliminated by Gabala and didn't make it to the group stage of Europa League

2014-15 you got 2 points in the Europa League group stage

2012-13 you got 5 points in the Europa League group stage

2011-12 you were eliminated by Maccabi and didn't even make it to the EL group stage

I certainly do not want to diminish Panathinaikos, but take a look in the mirror before you blame Savvidis for everything.

• Like it 2

It was a joke which you can't seem to comprehend. We are all enjoying ourselves here. On top of that my enjoyment is double considering my 6 digit salary I get from this site.

"Winning the title is not a big thing to me" Because you hate PAOK more than you love your own team and having an 'anyone but PAOK' attitude is quite sad.

"PAO can win a meaningless championship today" no you can't, and you wont.

"However JVC and PAOTHEGREAT are not passing judgment on anyone"  did you forget which account you were logged into?

Question "you are saying that it is Savvidis problem that Alafouzos destroyed Panathinaikos"

@PAOTHEGREAT Answer... "I don't know who's at fault, " Jesus wept... either up your dose or stop taking the medication all together as its clearly not doing you any good.

To be honest rather than being ridiculed, you probably need help. 

Basketball is dominated by Aris my friend. Aris is the biggest team and Aris brought so much honor to the country from multiple European successes. And continues to this very day. Olympiakos and Panathinaikos challenge each other to be the second biggest team in Greece. The first is taken a long time ago and will be like that FOREVER! Ask ukworm and the rest of σκουλήκια!

4 hours ago, PAOTHEGREAT said:

Blackhawk,  how much are you paying this guy?   

None of my guys are paid. They are all volunteers. The main thing is that I get paid. That is capitalism at its best.