Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

• 3 weeks later...

This could belong in more than one thread but I'll just put it here for now:

https://inpaok.com/719546/protasi-gia-tesseris-ellines-vasikous-se-kathe-omada-tis-sl/

Not sure how this would even work?? Like, would coaches be barred from subbing those guys out after five minutes? I'm sure there would be plenty of ways to get around it, but honestly...we have a long history of buying bad foreign players just because we can.

It would force teams to develop Greek talent. If there were teams that chose to sub players out after 5 minutes then it would be huge risk if other players got injured.

I support this move and would love to see more Greeks starting. This should be a global rule. It is a shame to see teams field a team of foreigners with barely any native players, let alone homegrown talent.

• Like it 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These play-offs suck if you want to become champion as the POK and O Aris like to screw us.

But if you are second and the others fight eachother to reach European football it is nice to see the slaughter. After losing last week and not playing this week we still managed to get closer to another year in Europe in 2022/2023. Pana drew at Giannina, AEK lost at home against O Aris. We only need 8 points to secure the third spot that will earn that ECL Q2!

• Like it 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The teams that need to fold are the two garbage teams that can't make it into the top division. Which allegedly was the point of this one. Volos is too small to support two competitive teams.

• Like it 1

When greeksoccer.com shut down, the alt-right members (which were broadly Olympiakos supporters) started their own cesspit forum, where as far as I know they still circle jerk today

• Like it 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, pash said:

When greeksoccer.com shut down, the alt-right members (which were broadly Olympiakos supporters) started their own cesspit forum, where as far as I know they still circle jerk today

why did it shut down?