Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

2 hours ago, PaokCT said:

Did anyone else see what happened in France with Payet? Made me think of the Conceicao incident

I had tuned into the game around the 70th minute and then saw Nice ultras throwing bottles and stuff at him as he was trying to take a corner kick. They then charged onto the field and were attacking the Marseille players. It was crazy! Marseille coach Sampaoli lost his cool and got into a fight with the Nice coaching staff. 

22 hours ago, Athens4 said:

Giannoulis lost in the wilderness and subbed off at half time against City. He needs to buck his ideas up. The difference between PL and Championship is huge.

And the Norwich coach really let him have it saying that he could not wait until halftime to take him out. He said he waited until then because he did not want to embarrass Giannoulis by pulling him out earlier.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

And the Norwich coach really let him have it saying that he could not wait until halftime to take him out. He said he waited until then because he did not want to embarrass Giannoulis by pulling him out earlier.

Fortunately for him his replacement was just as bad if not worse.

The Norwich manager is probably disillusioned with how good his squad is. They were up against Manchester City, who had one on the most expensive starting XI's ever playing. It's been a baptism of fire for Norwich and Giannoulis playing Liverpool and City first up. 

I saw enough in the first game where I thought he'll be okay in the Premier League, we'll see. Norwich signed another left-back overnight a loanee from Manchester United. 

Βόμβα μεγατόνων: Η Λέγκια αγόρασε τον Ρόουζ από τον Ολυμπιακό!

Είναι απαραίτητο χαρτί, ώστε η εκάστοτε ομοσπονδία να του βγάλει το δελτίο για να έχει δικαίωμα συμμετοχής. Η κάρτα μεταβολών του Λίντσεϊ Ρόουζ έχει ως τελευταία ομάδα του πριν από την Λέγκια Βαρσοβίας, τον Ολυμπιακό. Κι από εκεί αγοράστηκε! Όλα τα χρήματα κατέληξαν στο ταμείο της πειραϊκής ΠΑΕ.

It doesn't always happen straight away, however the truth always gets out at some point. 

Και όταν απορούμε πως ο ΟΑΡΗΣ με μηδεν έσοδα κάνει μεταγραφες, μας λένε προβοκάτορες. Αν όντως ισχύει αυτό τότε τι πρέπει να κάνει η ΕΠΟ; Μιλάμε για αθέμιτο ανταγωνισμό σε όλο του το μεγαλείο. Η τιμωρία πρέπει να είναι αποβολή από το πρωτάθλημα και των δύο (σε μια κανονική χώρα βέβαια).

ΥΓ. @Emperorγια την αφαίρεση βαθμών θα μας πεις γιατί ο πρόεδρας δεν πάει στο CAS;

• 2 weeks later...