Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

On 1/28/2021 at 8:33 PM, Blackhawk said:

They will not lose. Their goal is to finish undefeated so they can claim that they did too. They just can't stand that we did that and won the cup on top of that in 2019.

Nah. They wanted to lose. Valbuena and El Arabi, probably their best players if you look at goals and assists, started on the bench!!!!! And so Pana won 2-1. In order to keep pressure on us to fail to qualify for Europe 

Watched the game. Panathinaikos was lucky not to lose the game. Olympiakos just dominated. Panathinaikos with 3 attempts scored 2 goals, although Olympiakos's goal was lucky as well. Glad the unbeaten record still stand. 

Now it makes things interesting with regards to what will happen against their satellite teams. I still think they want the double, so I cannot see OARIS winning the cup match. On the other hand, the league match - tempted to put some money on the διπλό.

21 hours ago, Athens4 said:

On the other hand, the league match - tempted to put some money on the διπλό.

I am sure others will also partake in the Asian betting circles. There are bills to be paid

άσσος ιμιχρονο, διπλό τελικο

• 2 weeks later...

I remember some game ...... think it was a club with a black and white shirt (and the opponents yellow and black) that scored somehowe like this but without VAR the goal was disallowed. Help me guys. Do you remember the name of that club? 

Looked like this:

https://www.gazzetta.gr/football/superleague/article/1570054/volos-olympiakos-nikitirio-gkol-toy-emvila-poy-katakyrothike-meso-var-vid

Κατηγορείται για πλαστογράφηση συμβολαίου ο Άρης: Από -6 έως υποβιβασμός οι ποινές!

I really hope they are found guilty though we all know Vaggelis will step in and clear up.

ΑΕΚ: Εντονη δυσφορία με Χιμένεθ - «Φωνάζει» τον Ισπανό η διοίκηση

I guess they will fire him and re-hire him next year again.

• 2 weeks later...

First game in play-offs couldn't have started better for us. Asteras Tripoli and Panathinaikos drew 2-2 with a goal in 90+6' by goalkeeper Nikos Papadopoulos!!!!!!

Must now take advantage of this by winning our own game.

Truly a race to the bottom among our competitors haha

Olympiakos is currently winning vs Aris, but Lala drew a straight red so those red pricks are now playing with ten men. I hope they still win but they get another trio or so of reds.