Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Watched the last 20 minutes of the Aris-AEK game. Another blow for "O Aris" title hopes. So satisfying to see Karypidis storm the pitch and head straight to Tzilos at the end. Then again he has been schooled by Karapapas so I am not really surprised.

Ντροπή της ΠΑΕ Άρης: Έβαλε στο γήπεδο χούλιγκαν που έβριζαν τις μάνες Εμμανουηλίδη και Διούδη!

Ο πρόεδρος του Άρη, Θοδωρής Καρυπίδης, επιτέθηκε φραστικά με ύβρεις στον προπονητή του Παναθηναϊκού, Λάζλο Μπόλονι, στο ημίχρονο του Άρης - Παναθηναϊκός.

"Μ' όποιον δάσκαλο καθίσεις τέτοια γράμματα θα μάθεις". I don't see many differences between them and their red bosses.

Edited by Athens4

That is two weeks in a row that Olympiakos A have won 1-0 with goals that should not have counted. Can someone tell me what the point of the Greek league is? What is the point in playing when Olympiakos is just going to win "at all cost" every week?

Edited by Athens4

If we don't play well we lose or drop points to the likes of AEL and Atromitos. If AEK doesn't play well they drops points against PAS. If Manchester United don't perform they lose to bottom-of-the-league Sheffield United.

Everyone can drop points. Just not our beloved Olympiakos. Whenever they play badly a way will be found to get even a 1-0 win so that the papers can tell us how η καρδιά του πρωταθλητή did its thing. Except of course when the league has already mathematically been decided. Then they will draw away to Larisa or lose to Kerkyra at home.

We'll have two crack at them in the playoffs. there is also a chance of facing them in the cup.

To answer your question, there is only one team that can defeat them and it's none other than the mighty "O" Aris ...

• Like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Athens you must have too much time on your hands to waste it on arguing with the "O" Aris fans in the other forum. Are you trying to fill in the absence of Yianko?  Wish he would come back.

• Like it 1

28 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Athens you must have too much time on your hands to waste it on arguing with the "O" Aris fans in the other forum. Are you trying to fill in the absence of Yianko?  Wish he would come back.

I just can't believe how difficult it is to see the obvious. You ask them questions and they avoid answering them because they know that their beloved team is involved with a crook. According to them we were behind the Durmishaj fiasco (first time I heard this, did you hear anything about this?). Now all that is missing is for Savvidis to be blamed for COVID-19.

Perhaps send Yianko a message?

You are not going to change their minds. They get their information directly from either Marinakis controlled press (in.gr, 10.gr) or Chrysanthos and pass it as real news and even posting large portions of that propaganda on their forum.

Watched the second half of the οικογενειακό διπλό. To be honest I think OARIS is in a bit of dilemma going into the 2nd leg. Do they go for it and bite the hand that feeds them or do they bow down to their masters?

By the way plenty of links to Marinakis but, as they tell us, they're definitely independent:

Κουέστα; Σάκιτς, Ρόουζ, Δεληζήσης (most probably on the payroll for trying to take us down), Σούντγκρεν; Σάσα (linked with OSFP various times), Τζέγκο, Σίλβα, Μπερτόλιο, Γκάμα; Μάνος (former OSFP player)

Used subs:

Ιωάννου (on loan from Nottingham, Marinakis' team in England)
Μπεναλουάν (acquired from Nottingham, Marinakis' team in England)
Κάτσε (Incredible how this lad was once linked with Lazio)
Μήτρογλου (former OSFP player)
Μπρούνο (former OSFP player, signed for free apparently)

I think Cuypers probably got an idea tonight of where he will end up if he doesn't start scoring soon.

I watched the game as well, and one thing I have to say. Mitroglou is a has been veteran player. He should be retiring instead of playing competitive football. There is talk of bringing him back to the national team. I would hope our NT coach is smarter than that.

That's a pretty good result. It leaves everything open and I expect a "big battle". Let's not forget that the return leg takes place only 3 days before our game with them in SL. 

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

That's a pretty good result. It leaves everything open and I expect a "big battle". Let's not forget that the return leg takes place only 3 days before our game with them in SL. 

The first goal was a bit of a joke but I honestly think there will be long discussions into the night between the EO and its northern satellite in order to try and find a solution. 

A) Olympiacos desperately wants to win the double unbeaten, do they proceed with beating them on the 21st then again in the second round of the cup thus keeping consistent to the fact that they are theirs and will bow down to them? 

B) Is the league game a home win but the cup game a draw? That way they maintain their unbeaten run, remain the cup and fool everyone that OARIS really isn't theirs as they played a good game and were "so close to winning" but drew?

C) Does OARIS feel brave and go for the win in the second leg? It will probably mean going bust and having to do without transfers in the Summer so it's highly unlikely but at the same time I feel they must be tired with not winning a trophy for so long.

D) Does OARIS again feel brave and demand a win in the league while they'll let it go in the cup (or vice versa)? Again, means they'll be on their own from that moment on.

It's a tough one. That own goal really threw a cat amongst the pigeons. Personally I see option A happening as they know that everybody knows what the relationship between them is. We will just have to wait and see.

Wonder who it is. Theodoros Karypidis 1 or Theodoros Karypidis 2. Most likely # 1, since he is the one that destroyed the team of Veroia and owes a lot of back wages to his ex-employees of his bankrupt supermarket. It coukld also be number 2, who is the actual president of a PAE in Thessaloniki and who is the one that had the money (gate receipts from an Aris game) stolen from his house. In any case they are both related.