Phantis Forums

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

Blackhawk

Τι να μας πεις ρε τζατζίκι; Απορώ πως έχεις το θράσος και εμφανίζεσαι ρε; Να μου πεις οπαδός του Ολυμπιακού σου είσαι λογικό να φοράς _edit_

For the record so the rest of PAOK fans in here are aware, Ms. Tzatziki still owes me $100 since last April. He lost the bet on who is going to win the championship. If that type of people are supermods, I don't think there's a place for me here.

Edited by Tzatziki
  • Haha 4

Marinakis is now even influencing the English Premier League. He met some of the players of Arsenal and now they are in self-isolation and thus not available for the game against Man. City. The game is now postponed. 

16 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Τι να μας πεις ρε τζατζίκι; Απορώ πως έχεις το θράσος και εμφανίζεσαι ρε; Να μου πεις οπαδός του Ολυμπιακού σου είσαι λογικό να φοράς...

For the record so the rest of PAOK fans in here are aware, Ms. Tzatziki still owes me $100 since last April. He lost the bet on who is going to win the championship. If that type of people are supermods, I don't think there's a place for me here.

A real keyboard tough guy, running your mouth with that talk behind a screen. I never said I wouldn't pay you, you'll get your 100$.

Also, I pray that you will see that there is a place for you here, I don't think the boards would ever be the same without you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our yellow friends got a transfer ban for the next two transfer periods from FIFA. And of course they are blaming Ivan Savvidis and PAOK for that according to a laughable Super3 press release. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody that has seen the AEK - Panathinaikos game this past weekend should clearly see why AEK will get the 2nd place in the playoffs. And it's not because they were the better team.

4 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Anybody that has seen the AEK - Panathinaikos game this past weekend should clearly see why AEK will get the 2nd place in the playoffs. And it's not because they were the better team.

Hopefully Paok ends up 3rd because they have no chance whatsoever qualifying to the CL.. Europa is where you guys belong but that's even doubtful considering you have been eliminated from the likes of BATE/Vidi, Ostersuds etc of this world.

• Like it 2

11 hours ago, Boxou said:

Hopefully Paok ends up 3rd because they have no chance whatsoever qualifying to the CL.. Europa is where you guys belong but that's even doubtful considering you have been eliminated from the likes of BATE/Vidi, Ostersuds etc of this world.

One day AEX will earn a title or a place in Europe that isn’t based on points deductions.  When that day comes I will take my hat off.

• Like it 2

18 hours ago, Tzatziki said:

And for those that did not see it, would you enlighten us senior halcon negro? :cowboy:

I would suggest you and your followers find the game on the internet and see for yourself.

15 hours ago, Boxou said:

Why don't you hope for the government to pass a law to eliminate PAOK from Europe and Greece for that matter all together. 

• Like it 1

20 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

I would suggest you and your followers find the game on the internet and see for yourself.

My followers? :huh: What followers? Anyway, I would not know where to find this game, that why I was hopping you could enlighten us....

53 minutes ago, Nea Bafra said:

please explain

Google is your friend lol

Seriously though, some Gate 13 boys went to Dimitri Giannakopoulos' residence to give him the business. He posted a clip of it on his Instagram, I posted it here.

On 6/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, Bananas said:

One day AEX will earn a title or a place in Europe that isn’t based on points deductions.  When that day comes I will take my hat off.

Lmao talking about points deduction when the president of yours enters the field with a gun in his pocket? Delusional as F*** when Saturday night the game was supposed to be played behind closed doors and Sunday morning suddenly 30,000 tickets had been sold for the game

On 6/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, Blackhawk said:

Why don't you hope for the government to pass a law to eliminate PAOK from Europe and Greece for that matter all together. 

Why dont you hope for the goverment to pass a law so Paok and their feeder club Xanthi avoid elimination for co ownership? Basically that as already happened once lmao.

I suggest some guys like start being realists because these comments are funny as hell to read, thinking at the same time you actually believe it.

Edited by Boxou
  • Like it 2