Phantis Forums

Aek - Iraklis

Dikefale11

16 members have voted

1. 1. Match Result

Well they now say playoffs will start on the 26th April, the thing I want to see is will they play weekend and midweek games as they have always done in the past or will they play games once a week just to make the season go longer for AEK and have less time to prepare for next season? This is my biggest concern......

If they play them weekend and midweek the season will roughly finish end of may, if they play them every weekend the season will finish late June.

Nah it wouldn't make any sense to play once a week. But this is Greece so they most likely will be.

Anyway I cant edit my original game topic post as once it exceeds 1 hour you cant edit your post so if a mod would like to change the date to 26/4/15.

I believe AEK should win this despite Iraklis having a trully remarkable team this year .... the problem is that the "system" is trying to load AEK with punishments and weights for our return to the top league so the known oponents have a head start guaranteed ... and AEK is doing nothing to protect the team from its own section of "bad" fans ...

If those who invaded the pitch agaisnt Olympiakos were not identified and excluded from EVER watching an AEK match again... do not expect many things ...

No away fans for us in this game. Will be a hostile atmosphere Im sure and the Iraklis fans will do everything in there power to make it as uncomfortable as possible for the boys.

Dellas has been tinkering with this formation for the game.

.......................Anestis

Bakaki.....Tzante.....Kolovet.....Soiledi

...............Anakog....Johanss

Platella.............Zoric.............Barbosa

......................Aravidis

Edited by Dikefale11

The lineup for the game;

.......................Anestis

Bakaki.....Tzante.....Labro.....Soiledi

...............Anakog....Johanss

Platella.............Zoric.............Barbosa

......................Aravidis

Bench: Vouras, Kolovetsios, Chrisantus, Ntounis, Petavrakis, Rovas, Faye.