Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

• 10 months later...

Hi one and all 

I am anlong time follower/reader of the PAOK forums, must say great stuff lads. I'm a TRELO from Melbourne downunder , so is my son (though he doesn't know it yet ) 10 months old. Lol. 

Have a happy new year guys it's going to be a big one.  Looking forward in seeing the double headed eagle winning the DOUBLE.  

PAOK FOREVER - FOREVER PAOK

7 hours ago, Black4hell said:

Hi one and all 

I am anlong time follower/reader of the PAOK forums, must say great stuff lads. I'm a TRELO from Melbourne downunder , so is my son (though he doesn't know it yet ) 10 months old. Lol. 

Have a happy new year guys it's going to be a big one.  Looking forward in seeing the double headed eagle winning the DOUBLE.  

PAOK FOREVER - FOREVER PAOK

Welcome mate! Were you also a member of Greeksoccer?

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone 

I used to be a member of the greeksoccer.com forum but stopped posting around 2007 or 2008, not sure why. I stumbled upon this forum and saw some names I recognized from back in the day so I thought i’ll Sign up and say hello.

Πάμε Παοκαρα!

• Like it 1

Welcome

11 hours ago, DimPap said:

Hello everyone 

I used to be a member of the greeksoccer.com forum but stopped posting around 2007 or 2008, not sure why. I stumbled upon this forum and saw some names I recognized from back in the day so I thought i’ll Sign up and say hello.

Πάμε Παοκαρα!

11 hours ago, DimPap said:

Hello everyone 

Πάμε Παοκαρα!

I don't remember you
Welcome to Phantis Forum 
Majority of PAOK fans are active here

Edited by Molon Lave

• 4 weeks later...

According to Olympiakos and "O A.R.I.S." fans and boards, it is the championship of Prespon and was given by Tsipras.

AEK and Panathinaikos did so poorly this season and are obliged to admit PAOK's superiority.

But welcome!

• 4 months later...