Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

On 12/16/2016 at 7:23 PM, Amorgos said:

@Yiankos there is a ridiculous amount of Aussies going to Greece every summer, I was there this summer and so was half my neighbourhood let me tell you. Australia is nice but you work like there is no tomorrow

Yeah i can concur with that.

My family and extended family go back to Greece all the time.

I don't know too many people who moved back after living in Australia though, probably 2 or 3 families. So it's not common.

Maybe cause USA is closer to Greece? Australia is literally the other side of the globe

I met a man in Aegina who was running a corner store and when he asked me where i was from, i told him Australia, and he was shocked! Like he'd never seen a Greek Australian before. LOL

Καλησπέρα απο το Μιλάνο.

My God, there is some nostalgia flowing back here. 19th January 2006, just over 11 years ago, was the first time I posted on this forum. Like most people, I eventually made the switch over to GS but then that closed down. In fact the only reason I came on here is because I saw we beat Aris in basketball and I remembered the good old times with AlexBous/El Cid and co. If you haven't worked out who I am yet then allow me to reintroduce myself. Athens4 was my username in the other forum. I am reading some of the posts I made back in 2006-07 and laughing away to myself. Some are funny but some are just embarassing. I used to be right little fanatic up until a couple of years ago when I decided to change my stance on football. I became tired of the violence, the corruption and the fans who use football as a means of releasing their stress and frustration. I also woke up to the fact that players are professionals doing a job and couldn't care less about the fans. I cut down on watching PAOK and instead chose to watch only the European games, though this season

While living in Frankfurt I was a member of the fan club there and went on many away days :smoke:I left Germany last summer and moved to Italy. Indeed I still do go to European away games and I managed to go to the games against Ajax in Amsterdam and Fiorentina in Florence last year. The boys from Frankfurt picked me up in their coach on the motorway in Milan, which was an adventure in itself. I must say that the 93rd minute winner Rodrigues scored was probably the craziest celebrations I have ever been a part of. Wow, what an insane couple of minutes.

Now then, let me see who we have here and who I can remember. Α ρε Γιάνκο, αφου είχες πει πως δεν ασχολείσαι άλλο με τον ΠΑΟΚ! Πιστεύω να με θυμάσαι ετσι; :biggrin: Ιταλέ! Που'σαι βρε Ιταλέ; Τώρα που ήρθα Μιλάνο, εσυ έφυγες; Να σου πω, μήπως ξέρεις εναν Φλάβιο; Chris, you know who I am right? How are you all?

Did Don Constantino ever make it onto these forums?

• Like it 1

Hey Pash! Dude, of course I remember you too! Sorry dude, I only look at this page of comments. You're in Australia right?

10 hours ago, Amorgos said:

Giasou re paok4, how's Milan? I was there in August.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?

I was working in the financial industry but I quit my job and moved to Italy. I wanted to become fluent in Italian so I decided to come and live here for six months. I'll probably be leaving at the end of March (unless I find a full time job here, which would be a game changer). What were you doing here in August mate, this is probably the worst city in Italy!

Edited by paok4
-

I can see the San Siro from my bedroom window as I type this. Did you go to southern Italy while you were here? You need to go to Naples and Sicily mate. Naples especially, what an amazing city. It was like being in Greece, Thessaloniki to be more precise.

Edited by paok4
-

On 2/4/2017 at 4:04 PM, paok4 said:

Did Don Constantino ever make it onto these forums?

No he hasn't. I am friends with him on FB and asked him to come over, but he told me he is busy with other things. That was when GS closed down. I'll ask him again.

11 hours ago, Athens4 said:

By the way, do you guys remembeer Dikefalomania, Mirmingi and Ayahouasca? Anybody know what happened to them?

Dropped from the face of the earth. Must have moved to Austria ...

On 5/2/2017 at 0:04 AM, Athens4 said:

Καλησπέρα απο το Μιλάνο.

Ιταλέ! Που'σαι βρε Ιταλέ; Τώρα που ήρθα Μιλάνο, εσυ έφυγες; Να σου πω, μήπως ξέρεις εναν Φλάβιο;

vre kalwston! pw re file twra pou hr8es Italia twra ki efuga meta apo 18 xronia. polu ksenerwto ki akribo to Milano. Flavio les ton @El Mad nai ton gnwrisa sto Fiorentina - PAOK prin 2 xronia to 1 - 1. trelaras!!! Adosssssssssssssssssss !!!

8 hours ago, DonConstantino said:

Hey! Someone mentioned my name?!?

pwpw epistrofh kai Don!? auta einai !!!!!

@Dikefalomania kai @BlackHell, @grevena4 kai @Tzimisg4, kai @Serraios leipoun !!!

:smoke:

Καλά εγώ για ένα γεια πέρασα :)

βασικα δε παρακολουθώ καθόλου πλέον, μόνο τα πολύ βασικά :(.

Ρε ειχε κλεισει το greeksoccer και μετα έγινε ένα άλλο που με ξενέρωσε. Τώρα αυτό ποτε έγινε πάλι? χαμπάρι δε πήρα!

Nice to see you alive and kickin' guys!

Γεια σου Ντον! Ολα καλα στη Θεσσαλονίκη;

15 hours ago, italosPAOK4 said:

vre kalwston! pw re file twra pou hr8es Italia twra ki efuga meta apo 18 xronia. polu ksenerwto ki akribo to Milano. Flavio les ton @El Mad nai ton gnwrisa sto Fiorentina - PAOK prin 2 xronia to 1 - 1. trelaras!!! Adosssssssssssssssssss !!!

pwpw epistrofh kai Don!? auta einai !!!!!

@Dikefalomania kai @BlackHell, @grevena4 kai @Tzimisg4, kai @Serraios leipoun !!!

:smoke:

Ναι τον Mad εννοώ. Τον γνώρισα τυχαία σε μια πάμπ εδω στο Μιλάνο. Είχα παει ενα Σάββατο να δω Πρέμιερ Λίγκ και ηταν ενας τύπος που φορούσε μπλούζα και σορτσάκι του ΠΑΟΚ. Πολύ άρρωστος όμως.