Phantis Forums

Welcome to the Phantis PAOK Forum

Bajewy

After Greeksoccer.com went down, I sent numerous emails to buy the domain with no reply.  This morning I went to GoDaddy.com to see if it was available.  It says that the minimum bid was $50,000.00.  After a good 15 minutes of laughing my balls off, As I was about to buy a different domain to set up a new forum, I figured I'd check greeksoccer.com's  Facebook page, to see if I had access to all their "likes" and friends to recruit users.  That's where I saw a message about this forum and figured I'd save myself the aggravation and just join here.

How have all you tsoglania been in my absence?  It's nice to see a few of you missed me, lol.  

• Like it 4

Boston Thanatos, welcome back rimali.  Yes, you've been missed and it's AWESOME you're back.  What's with the new avatar ?  I do miss the old one. ;)

As for the old gs website, $50,000!  That is an impressive number.  I wonder if the owner would take alternate currencies or some sort of barter in lieu of dollars.  50,000 patates maybe ? 

Yeeesssss! My favorite Paok poster besides Pash! Welcome back Boston!

Btw 50k? Id rather invest my money in a bourdello!

Boston Thanatos, welcome back rimali.  Yes, you've been missed and it's AWESOME you're back.  What's with the new avatar ?  I do miss the old one. ;)

As for the old gs website, $50,000!  That is an impressive number.  I wonder if the owner would take alternate currencies or some sort of barter in lieu of dollars.  50,000 patates maybe ? 

Nice to have you on board Boston Thanatos.

50,000 unsatisfying handjobs

I was going to offer $200 for the domain....seeing that he couldn't even raise $12.50 in donations to run the site, the standings were from 2012 and the latest Headline was Fetfatzidis signing an extension with Olympiakos....lol.

I had a pretty good idea about getting the forum associated with some other organiziations in US, Europe and Australia to get a maximum membership and even generate some income from it....but oh well.  He can stick the domain up his "pato" now.  

Edited by BostonThanatos

bamaPAOK, for one

ApoloVaz (sp?), our portuguese non-PAOK-fan correspondent, too

Would like to see he-who-ended-up-named-Salpi, who got booted for fighting with those choads who started their own Oly forum.

• Like it 1

Don't you think it's a bit suspicious that Boston Thanatos, paokarag4 and teke817 all "suddenly" make an appearance on the forum within a short time frame ? Were you guys all locked in a basement somewhere, or maybe went on an extended "camping" trip. You have some explaining to do ...