Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

Well he hasn't been implicated in bombings, extortion, match fixing, shipments of heroin, going into refs dressing rooms at halftime, using a paki phones,the list goes on, he also doesn't have to report to the cops every 15 days, until he is implicated or put on the same conditions as fatboy all you can do is assume pray and hope :)

• Like it 1

Of course criminals walk free fatboy is still walking free and I wouldn't say Meli is our version of fatboy, fatboy has taken things to another level of stupidity......

I forgot Meli also had Zografos bashed last year the claim fatboy made less than 24 hours after it happened, he just forgot to provide the proof. Seems he new it happened and who it was before anyone else, nothing suss about that........

When Meli did go to jail in the 90s for oil smuggling (something that ALL people in oil do) who was it that got him out of jail?

They are, but it is all peanuts what they get.

Kalogiannis the FL President dictates where the money will go and who will basically get promoted to the SL.

The boys in Athens control everything including the officiating of every match in the FL!

On Friday Lamia was slaughtered by a kamikaze referee!

Lamia went ahead in Kerkira 0-2 in the first 30'( I watched the game) and all of a sudden the ref discovered 2 penalties and a red card(against Lamia)!

It was all fixed! 

Lamia should have won the game fair and square!

Lamia has played 11 games so far,and they managed to finish only 3 of them with 11 players on the field!

They are targeted since Lamia and their President is the cleanest person and the only one in the League who pays everyone on time.

They have gotten the licence to participate in the the SL from last year and that bothered a lot of LAMOGIA in Athens running the show!

Fetos tous pane ######ontas oi refs afou exei idi dothei entoli oti i Lamia den vgainei yiati den plironei kanenan p***** ref yia na exei tin euneia tous!

O Papaioannou(Lamia's President) einai enas apo tous pio katharous kai eurostous paragontes sti FL kai auto peirazei arketa LAMOGIA!

After that last game against Kerkira he decided that this is all fixed and he wants no part of it!

Larissa's President Kougias has sided with him to clean up the FL and the mess it is in.

Let's hope for the best!

Edited by Lamiara ole
  • Like it 1

That applies only to AEK and not Iraklis!

Iraklis chose to do the following in the last game against Larissa...

They chose Larissa in stead of Lamia in the playoffs since they knew Lamia would constitute a HUGE THREAT for promotion!

LAMIA HAD GIVEN THEM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY ALL SEASON LONG!

THEY CHOSE LARISSA WHICH WAS A WEAKER TEAM AND CONSTITUTED NO THREAT TO THEM!

IT WAS ALL FIXED MY FRIEND!