Phantis Forums

Suggested Call Ups, Starting 11

You can probably add Giannoulis to the absent list. He was injured yesterday and is undergoing MRI today to see the extent of the injury. If I was PAOK I would not let him play with the NT. Can't risk losing the player for any extended period of time.

Honestly fck this coach! Complete and utter fckin moron!!! Goes to see kotsiras play, then calls up mavrias??? Guy hasn't played a single game in Europe this year, makes perfect sense 🤦‍♂️. Then calls up siopis because yes, keeping the ball out of our net has been our issue... 🤔 🤔 🤔 Then calls up only 2 wingers??? Ffs like this is straight out of a family guy episode. It's like we're on candid camera with these clowns and their call ups. I literally can't take a word this guy says seriously anymore. He clearly doesn't care about guys form if mavrias gets a call. Let's see what happens now that he has to replace his star winger mantalos and star cb svar. Gianoulis hurts but he doesn't use him how he should anyway which is rattling cause Gianoulis is so much more effective for paok. But I guess that goes for most of our guys. I'm just at a loss for words at this pt. Hoping for the best but I'm fearing the worst. 

I'm fine with siopis being called, but he won't use him. He's only there as a back up to to the other 3 donkeys. 

Edited by gsots
  • Like it 2

4 hours ago, gsots said:

Honestly fck this coach! Complete and utter fckin moron!!! Goes to see kotsiras play, then calls up mavrias??? Guy hasn't played a single game in Europe this year, makes perfect sense 🤦‍♂️. Then calls up siopis because yes, keeping the ball out of our net has been our issue... 🤔 🤔 🤔 Then calls up only 2 wingers??? Ffs like this is straight out of a family guy episode. It's like we're on candid camera with these clowns and their call ups. I literally can't take a word this guy says seriously anymore. He clearly doesn't care about guys form if mavrias gets a call. Let's see what happens now that he has to replace his star winger mantalos and star cb svar. Gianoulis hurts but he doesn't use him how he should anyway which is rattling cause Gianoulis is so much more effective for paok. But I guess that goes for most of our guys. I'm just at a loss for words at this pt. Hoping for the best but I'm fearing the worst. 

I'm fine with siopis being called, but he won't use him. He's only there as a back up to to the other 3 donkeys. 

You and me are probably the only ones here stating the obvious things but according to pals here I'm a straight troll.

Would like for once if someone could explain why for example Mavrias with no playing time gets a call up while the Asteras Tripolis/Atromitos right backs are being overlooked, or even Kitsiou. Btw lack of playing time was the reason why Fortounis has been benched but that didn't stop him to call up Harris fcking Mavrias as if we're living 2012 all over again.

• Like it 3

32 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

He’s your pal from Canaduh 

Ok internet tough guy. We get it you hate Canada. We get it. Your opinion. What I don’t understand are the idiots in charge of this site that let you post racist s%$#! about other Countries. But whatever makes you happy. I mean putting others down only shows your racism and insecurities. If you were a real man, you’d probably should say it to peoples faces instead. Maybe you’re actually a 13 year old girl though, my bad. Have fun in whatever shithole you live in. I’ll be the bigger man and not reply to your racist messages anymore. Have an awesome night. 

36 minutes ago, Jimmyp said:

Ok internet tough guy. We get it you hate Canada. We get it. Your opinion. What I don’t understand are the idiots in charge of this site that let you post racist s%$#! about other Countries. But whatever makes you happy. I mean putting others down only shows your racism and insecurities. If you were a real man, you’d probably should say it to peoples faces instead. Maybe you’re actually a 13 year old girl though, my bad. Have fun in whatever shithole you live in. I’ll be the bigger man and not reply to your racist messages anymore. Have an awesome night. 

Relax he was just joking... Have a sense of humour. You don’t have to take it personal. There’s no need for name calling. 

1 hour ago, Boxou said:

You and me are probably the only ones here stating the obvious things but according to pals here I'm a straight troll.

Would like for once if someone could explain why for example Mavrias with no playing time gets a call up while the Asteras Tripolis/Atromitos right backs are being overlooked, or even Kitsiou. Btw lack of playing time was the reason why Fortounis has been benched but that didn't stop him to call up Harris fcking Mavrias as if we're living 2012 all over again.

The reason why Mavrias is in the team is because of his agent. His agent must’ve made a good deal with the EPO. I can’t seem to understand how Anastasiadis and Van’t Schip seem to like him. Both have called him up. There’s no way they think he is a good player or good RB. If they do then they simply don’t know much about football. I’ve recently listed 6 players better than him that actually play.

We all have our opinions about the coach and team selections but there’s no need to get personal and start calling people names...

• Like it 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Jimmyp said:

I am not against Canada or other countries with the exception being the Turkish government. Please dont call me a racist that's a heavy charge to hurl without know someone. You are on a Greek site and on occasion like Bouxou you seem to root against the Greek National team? That's my issue with you!

• Like it 2

41 minutes ago, Ellada2004 said:

I am not against Canada or other countries with the exception being the Turkish government. Please dont call me a racist that's a heavy charge to hurl without know someone. You are on a Greek site and on occasion like Bouxou you seem to root against the Greek National team? That's my issue with you!

I’ve never ever rooted against Greece. EVER! I’ve been following them for 35 years. I’ve seen ugliest of times. I used to scrounge for 10 bucks when I was a teenager to go watch their games on satellite at a theatre. I’d never want them to lose. Ever. I kill my data on my phone and sneak away from work to watch the games. If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t do that. 

• Like it 1

1 hour ago, Dean97 said:

Don’t know. I think Masouras or Tzolis should start on the left wing. He should call Chatzigiovannis up to see what he’s got.

Giannis BOUZOUKIS (& Giorgios Baldock)!

1 hour ago, Jimmyp said:

I’ve never ever rooted against Greece. EVER! I’ve been following them for 35 years. I’ve seen ugliest of times. I used to scrounge for 10 bucks when I was a teenager to go watch their games on satellite at a theatre. I’d never want them to lose. Ever. I kill my data on my phone and sneak away from work to watch the games. If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t do that. 

Alright, I will take that back then.. Myself I have been following the NT very closely from 1992 Euro qualifying and then  was so elated when we qualified for 1994 World Cup. I also had the chance to watch them in Greece vs Ukraine in that tough loss were we dominated the match but lost 1-0 and it damaged our hopes of qualification for 2006 World Cup in Germany. 

• Like it 1

Mantalos and Svarnas have covid? 

Woah that sounds like good news actually, unironically.

Also why are you fighting over who has it bigger? I mean the desire and love for the NT obviously.

This is a football forum and u re measuring your...loves?

Chill it lads. We ll all be here united crying after we draw Moldova. No need to fight. Only love.

Edited by Rockafeller Skank
  • Haha 1

John van ‘t Schip his chosen the following player to represent Greece in the next matches:

Μπάρκας, Βλαχοδήμος, Διούδης, Μιχαηλίδης, Κουρμπέλης, Μπουχαλάκης, Φορτούνης, Μασούρας, Τζόλης, Λυκογιάννης, Ρότα, Μαυρίας, Λαμπρόπουλος, Πέλκας, Τζαβέλλας, Σιώπης, Τσιμίκας, Ζέκα, Μπακασέτας, Κυριακόπουλος, Παυλίδης, Κουλούρης, Γιακουμάκης, Χατζηδιάκος, Λημνιός.

• Like it 1

Vlaho

Mavrias     Mihailithis      Hatzithiakos     Tsimikas

Zeca                    Bouchalakis

Fortounis (c)

Limnios        Giakoumakis         Tzolis/Masouras

We know he will pick Kourbelis as DM, Bakasetas (c) at AM and Pelkas in at LW.

Edited by ausgreek

3 hours ago, ausgreek said:

Vlaho

Mavrias     Mihailithis      Hatzithiakos     Tsimikas

Zeca                    Bouchalakis

Fortounis (c)

Limnios        Giakoumakis         Tzolis/Masouras

We know he will pick Kourbelis as DM, Bakasetas (c) at AM and Pelkas in at LW.

I think I’d start Siopis next to Bouchalakis. I want to see Pelkas as the 10 to start off with to see what he can do. I rate Pavlidis more than Giakoumakis but Giakoumakis has been in great form. So let’s see what he can do for Greece. Wouldn’t mind seeing Hatzidiakos and Michailidis together at CB. 

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic