Phantis Forums

Suggested Call Ups, Starting 11

So to sum up, Sokratis is old, while Manolas and Siovas are toxic is the main reason they are out of the team right?

Van Clown and his supporters just ridiculed badly themselves with that Tzavellas call up. Go to hell you and your corrupted Nt, I'm done with this s%$#!.

Well colour me surprised, Tzavellas has been called up. 26 players called as we are playing a friendly against Austria before the Nations Leagues games. So it'll be 3 games in 7 days, I'd expect to see pretty big rotation and JVS to start some of the guys he hasn't been playing in the friendly. 

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'ΕΘΝΙΚΗ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΔΙΟΥΔΗΣ ΣΩΚΡΑΤΗΣ ΒΛΑΧΟΔΗΜΟΣ ΟΔΥΣΣΕΑΣ ΜΠΑΡΚΑΣ ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΛΥΚΟΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΧΑΡΑΛΑΜΠΟΣ ΜΑΣΟΥΡΑΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΛΗΜΝΙΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΠΕΛΚΑΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΜΠΑΚΑΣΕΤΑΣ ΤΑΣΟΣ ΤΖΟΛΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΠΑΚΑΚΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ POTA ΛΑΖΑΡΟΣ ΣΒΑΡΝΑΣ ΣΤΡΑΤΟΣ ΛΑΜΠΡΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΧΑΤΖΗΔΙΑΚΟΣ ΠΑΝΤΕΛΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΗΛΙΔΗΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΤΖΑΒΕΛΛΑΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΦΟΥΝΤΑΣ ΤΑΞΙΑΡΧΗΣ ΜΑΝΤΑΛΟΣ ΠΕΤΡΟΣ ΚΟΥΛΟΥΡΗΣ ΕΥΘΥΜΗΣ ΦΟΡΤΟΥΝΗΣ ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΠΑΥΛΙΔΗΣ ΒΑΓΓΕΛΗΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΟΥΛΗΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΟΥΡΜΠΕΛΗΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ZEKA ΚΑΡΛΟΣ ΜΠΟΥΧΑΛΑΚΗΣ ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ Προπονητής: Τζον Φαν'τ Σχιπ Αυστρία -Ελλάδα Φιλικό Οκτ Wörthersee Stadion, Klagenfurt 21:30 Ελλάδα UNL 11 Οκι Μολδαβία OAKA 21:45 Ελλάδα Κόσοβο UNL 14 Οκτ OAKA 21:45'

• Like it 1

Also I do see there are 10 defenders in a squad of 26 men? What kind of analogy is this, the Dutch clown completely lost it after calling up the most toxic footballer of the last decade along with Maniatis back in the team.

But hey everything is good since toxic Siovas, Manolas and Sokratis who fck the locker room up, are not around.

6 hours ago, paokarag4 said:

Well colour me surprised, Tzavellas has been called up. 26 players called as we are playing a friendly against Austria before the Nations Leagues games. So it'll be 3 games in 7 days, I'd expect to see pretty big rotation and JVS to start some of the guys he hasn't been playing in the friendly. 

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'ΕΘΝΙΚΗ ΟΜΑΔΑ ΑΝΔΡΩΝ ΔΙΟΥΔΗΣ ΣΩΚΡΑΤΗΣ ΒΛΑΧΟΔΗΜΟΣ ΟΔΥΣΣΕΑΣ ΜΠΑΡΚΑΣ ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΛΥΚΟΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΧΑΡΑΛΑΜΠΟΣ ΜΑΣΟΥΡΑΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΛΗΜΝΙΟΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΠΕΛΚΑΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΜΠΑΚΑΣΕΤΑΣ ΤΑΣΟΣ ΤΖΟΛΗΣ ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΠΑΚΑΚΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΛΗΣ POTA ΛΑΖΑΡΟΣ ΣΒΑΡΝΑΣ ΣΤΡΑΤΟΣ ΛΑΜΠΡΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΒΑΣΙΛΗΣ ΧΑΤΖΗΔΙΑΚΟΣ ΠΑΝΤΕΛΗΣ ΜΙΧΑΗΛΙΔΗΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ΤΖΑΒΕΛΛΑΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΦΟΥΝΤΑΣ ΤΑΞΙΑΡΧΗΣ ΜΑΝΤΑΛΟΣ ΠΕΤΡΟΣ ΚΟΥΛΟΥΡΗΣ ΕΥΘΥΜΗΣ ΦΟΡΤΟΥΝΗΣ ΚΩΣΤΑΣ ΠΑΥΛΙΔΗΣ ΒΑΓΓΕΛΗΣ ΓΙΑΝΝΟΥΛΗΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ΚΥΡΙΑΚΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΚΟΥΡΜΠΕΛΗΣ ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ ZEKA ΚΑΡΛΟΣ ΜΠΟΥΧΑΛΑΚΗΣ ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ Προπονητής: Τζον Φαν'τ Σχιπ Αυστρία -Ελλάδα Φιλικό Οκτ Wörthersee Stadion, Klagenfurt 21:30 Ελλάδα UNL 11 Οκι Μολδαβία OAKA 21:45 Ελλάδα Κόσοβο UNL 14 Οκτ OAKA 21:45'

Tzavellas is back in the fold? I guess with all the injuries he got the call. Will see how much playing time he receives. At least Hatzidiakos is back.

7 hours ago, Boxou said:

So to sum up, Sokratis is old, while Manolas and Siovas are toxic is the main reason they are out of the team right?

Van Clown and his supporters just ridiculed badly themselves with that Tzavellas call up. Go to hell you and your corrupted Nt, I'm done with this s%$#!.

Look at it this way, if you had employees named Sokratis Pap, Manolas and Siovas white-anting your business, you would get rid of them, NO Question. 

Stafy plays better at FB than Tzavellas, but Tzavellas plays better as CB than Stafy, I believe. Staf is injured anyway. Tzav adds experience to the squad under the circumstances even though he is not ideal.

At least one of the Ethniki's greatest DM's of all time, often preferred by multiple gaffas, with 75 caps to his name is not recalled this time, that man being Alexandros Tziolis!

You may have ridiculed yourself because you are not done, you will be back for the next game, you know it!

Edited by ausgreek
  • Like it 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Brklyngrk said:

Well he has never coached Tzavellas before, if he sees that for himself, I am sure he will not get another call up.

Maybe that’s also behind his decision. If he turns out to be disruptive, late for meetings or pulls a Siovas then he’s done with the Ethniki..

2 hours ago, Brklyngrk said:

He had said he would give everyone a chance, we shall see....

I think Fetfa may have done his dash being late for a team meeting because of a stop over for a metrio Frappe or something. I hope he gets another go, he should ask the gaffa iif he wants one next time.

• Like it 1
  • Haha 1

No old players in the squad, thats an upside, not picking players 34-35 yrs old and up, the more youthful team can keep developing. There is a need to pick a player that will always be in he starting eleven, to be the continuous skipper. They need a distinctive leader and a leadership group among this lot. This will benefit them to have this structure. 

I don't understand why Bakasetas has become an automatic starter, personally i think he's our third or fourth best option.. I don't get it..  he doesn't have the ability to get creative and open up space for the wingers. 

On 10/1/2020 at 4:19 PM, Boxou said:

Also I do see there are 10 defenders in a squad of 26 men? What kind of analogy is this, the Dutch clown completely lost it after calling up the most toxic footballer of the last decade along with Maniatis back in the team.

But hey everything is good since toxic Siovas, Manolas and Sokratis who fck the locker room up, are not around.

? You re playing a 3-4-3 with your 2 midfielders being fullbacks what do you mean? 5 out of the 10 infield positions are practically defenders and you re shocked half of the call ups are defender? LoL....

9 hours ago, J1078 said:

I don't understand why Bakasetas has become an automatic starter, personally i think he's our third or fourth best option.. I don't get it..  he doesn't have the ability to get creative and open up space for the wingers. 

He does actualy because he has a long shot and there need to be at least 2 players on him most of the time. The problem is that our midfielders are not going up front so the enemy opposition has enough players to mark our wingers as well. For me I 'd like to see a 3-5-2 with bakasetas a real second striker:

Vlachodimos (Barkas was bad in the last 2 matches)

??? - Chatzidiakos - ???

Limnios - Zeka - Kourbelis - Giannoulis

Fortounis

Bakasetas Fountas

??? : Literally any one of those called as they re all shitte.

Bakesetas hasn't played that bad with the NT.  I am referencing from the time that JVS started coaching.  He seems to slow things down and draws plenty of fouls.  I am not saying that he should be the automatic starting AM but he has been useful.

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic