Phantis Forums

Suggested Call Ups, Starting 11

Stop commenting bros. If sky is the limit then my line-up is as blue as the sky.
Get some 3-5-2 like the one I said or something like this Mr Anastasiades please:

Άγιος Ιωάννης ο Βαπτιστής
Άγιος Αντώνιος - Άγιος Ελευθέριος - Αγία Μαρίνα
Αι - Γιώργης - Αγία Παρασκευή  - Άγιος Νεκτάριος - Απόστολος Πέτρος
Παναγία η Πορτοκαούσα 

Άι Νικόλαος - Παίσιος

15 hours ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

Stop commenting bros. If sky is the limit then my line-up is as blue as the sky.
Get some 3-5-2 like the one I said or something like this Mr Anastasiades please:

Άγιος Ιωάννης ο Βαπτιστής
Άγιος Αντώνιος - Άγιος Ελευθέριος - Αγία Μαρίνα
Αι - Γιώργης - Αγία Παρασκευή  - Άγιος Νεκτάριος - Απόστολος Πέτρος
Παναγία η Πορτοκαούσα 

Άι Νικόλαος - Παίσιος

Rocka baby!!! the One that really matters Isous Xristos! We will qualify.

10 hours ago, Rockafeller Skank said:

Jesus is Physio. You seen the job he done with Lazarus? Brought that m@therf@ back from the ded

Panayia is the coach.

Panayia was mama. She calls out to Him, where are you? He says woman,  I'm is going about my Father's business...as a 12 year old. He rocks...rocka my man.

Edited by ausgreek

20 minutes ago, paokarag4 said:

Despite playing a 120 minutes mid-week in the Champions league, Manolas has an injury that will keep him out for 3 weeks. Looks unlikely he'll be called up, although they do say he might be fit for the 2nd match against Bosnia. 

https://www.sport24.gr/football/ellada/ethniki_elladas/ethnikh-elladas-nok-aoyt-o-manwlas.5459034.html

That’s what I was hoping for. When will the squad come out?

Fantastic now Manolas out.. what a HUGE blow to the NT.. how the f...k do these guys stay healthy majority of the time but as soon as it gets close for the NT to start playing the injuries poor in.. This injury will hurt the most especially against Bosnia... This team is continuously behind the 8 ball to start every big game..

Edited by J1078

Just saw a highlight of a beautiful goal that Katsouranis scored where he lobbed the Bosnian keeper in a 4-0 win for the Ethniki in a Euro 2008 qualifier in Bosnia. Looking forward to another great win for the NT vs the overrated Bosnians!! Pa Me!!!

3 minutes ago, J1078 said:

Fantastic now Manolas out.. what a HUGE blow to the NT.. how the f...k do these guys stay healthy majority of the time but as soon as it gets close for the NT to start playing the injuries poor in.. This injury will hurt the most especially against Bosnia... This team is continuously behind the 8 ball to start every big game..

Really! Thought he was fine?

Apparently now Vouros from APOEL has made the team. Kolovos is included aswell. Does that mean Limnios or Chatzigiovannis will not get called up?? I think they are more deserving. 

Also EPO are rushing to get Durmisaj papers done. I’ve seen him play and he is good. I remember once saying to myself it’s unfortunate that he isn’t Greek but he looks like it and can talk Greek. He obviously has lived his whole life in Greece and learned football in Greece. 

Mid like to know who he would call up for RB. Both Bakakis and Torosidis are out. I’d personallly like to see Masouras from Panionios there. I hope Anastasiadis knows what he is doing with his call ups.

I Agree, For me it all comes down to the first match against Bosnia the minimum we need is 1 point from that game and if somehow we can pull out a win even better. A lose here really will make it difficult for us to qualify.  That's why  Manolas would be a huge loss if he's not in for this game.

• Like it 1

Yup, I had a good feeling before hearing of this injury that we could get a win one of our signature 1-0. Now if Manolas is out will be hard to push forward in fear of conceding a goal. Lets pray he is ready to go for March 26th.

4 hours ago, J1078 said:

Should the call ups have not been announced by now?  Does anyone know when the call ups are usually made?

Usually its about 2 weeks before the first match. I saw Ireland announce its squad. Maybe the coach is waiting longer to see on whether or not Manolas could give it a go? I pray he can play the match vs Bosnia. 

• Like it 1

Ange better not start an experimental line up in our first game thinking it will be a guaranteed win and save his better line up for Bosnia because we all saw what happened against the Faroe Islands when he did that.. He needs to go with our best line up to start the game and then if we are winning he can rest some guys.. Use the first game to build some chemistry with each other before you play Bosnia..

• Like it 1

7 hours ago, J1078 said:

Ange better not start an experimental line up in our first game thinking it will be a guaranteed win and save his better line up for Bosnia because we all saw what happened against the Faroe Islands when he did that.. He needs to go with our best line up to start the game and then if we are winning he can rest some guys.. Use the first game to build some chemistry with each other before you play Bosnia..

I agree but we have a lot of injuries. I expect to see a debutante start at RB. Lamprou should get called up for the season he is having. I don’t know if Mantalos and Bakasetas will be called up, I don’t mind if Mantalos gets called I just hope Bakasetas dosent. Manolas is our so Siovas will be in. I’m interested to see who he goes with in midfield and striker. I believe we will see a different team whether that’s good or bad.

19 minutes ago, J1078 said:

I’m surprised only 10 days left until our first game and no mention of the players that are going to be called up..

Yeah I know why do we have to wait ffs. I think it will be out tomorrow or on the weekend. We are two weeks away aswell. 

Have a look at this. A very good analysis on our players...

https://hellasfooty.blogspot.com/2019/03/greeks-abroad-extented-wrap-up.html?m=1

• Like it 1

• Dutch Eagle pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic