Phantis Forums

A New Day - A New Home

I have visit this website before, I used to hate it, but with all the renovation, added features, news, wiki, and all other good stuff, Phantis has now become a household name to all Greeks from around the world. :) 

Well im still trying to figure out what has happened.  Trying to figure it out , seems like a big soap opera 

Like someone else mentioned the Greek national team comes first for me , club team comes second.  

Anyway i dont want to be a complainer in my first post lol  but how in the heck is the Greek NT topic way

down at the bottom of the Soccer section, seriously now it should be the first one !!!!!!!!

I understand we are in the gutter but lets not put them in the gutter here too lol 

• Like it 1

Iv gone to world cups & euros since 2008 and the saddest thing is that all these Greek club fans don't support the NT. In Poland the Greek fans got voted the best of the tournament and there was only 2,500 of us in the 1st game vs Poland and we rocked the stadium, even the Polish fans were clapping us, as the games went on we would get 5000-7000 there... If all these fans got behind the NT we would have one of the best fans in the world but we are too hung up on worrying about our club teams...

Welcome to all the other boys who found the page!!!!

We need the PAOKares to join to complete the forum....Any reason on what's taking the PAOK posters so long to find us?

No idea.  I can only assume they don't know about this site ?  Would've been nice if Attilio had at least given people ample warning and the opportunity to migrate across.

Maybe in his mind it was worth burning dozens of posters just so he could get some satisfaction.  Applause all around.

Hi all. I'm "EarlyMan" from gs.com.

I've had an account on phantis since 2005 so instead of creating a new account I opted to keep my original account. I had over 1000 posts since I started.

Good to see many of you on here. Red sheriff, SOFC57, AEK66, Pash, GrkCdn, Amorgos, Pana97, GrkMikey, et al (and I do mean wveryone) but lastly that little annoying twerp Taxman who gave me the inspiration for my EarlyMan username for his comparison of Maniatis to a caveman. Which from memory was inspired by AEK66 referring Maniatis as the "Palestinian".

Edited by Akritis_1944
  • Like it 2

I think recent events have proven that Maniatis is not a Neanderthal - they were said to have very robust bodies, but his injury seems to confirm that he is as frail as any other modern human. I know, I was shocked  to realize this too.

• Like it 1

Give it time. We've got a small handful in the PAOK forum, more will come. I know a good number of people on these forums were active on PSN, anyone try reaching out to these people already?

I do know that a bunch of people around here used to play online with each other on PSN - if so, has there been any contact with Boston Thanatos? Some of us PAOK folks are trying to get a hold of him and the other missing dudes.

• Like it 1